Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From what I've seen from Camarillo.....didn't we have a guy just like that a few years ago? He sounds almost exactly like Bobby Wade.

This team really needs Berrian to step up and have his breakout season now.

Thing to look at during 3rd preseason game: two starting spots may be on the fringe of being solidified: RG and LCB. Chris DeGeare may be pushing Herrera for the RG position, he has done some good things this preseason. And it sounds like Cook may get a chance to earn the LCB spot with the 1st team.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-rand View Post
      From what I've seen from Camarillo.....didn't we have a guy just like that a few years ago? He sounds almost exactly like Bobby Wade.

Thing to look at during 3rd preseason game: two starting spots may be on the fringe of being solidified: RG and LCB. Chris DeGeare may be pushing Herrera for the RG position, he has done some good things this preseason. And it sounds like Cook may get a chance to earn the LCB spot with the 1st team.
      Yeah DeGeare has been getting a lot of playing time and has shown some nice things.

Comment

• I wasn't a fan of this past draft at the time, but if we get two starters from it I'll be pretty happy. DeGeare has been killing it in camp and if he pans out we will finally have some hope at the right side. Loadholt, DeGeare, and if Sullivan comes around would be pretty nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-rand View Post
          From what I've seen from Camarillo.....didn't we have a guy just like that a few years ago? He sounds almost exactly like Bobby Wade.

Don't you ever make me think of Bobby Wade ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
            Don't you ever make me think of Bobby Wade ever again.
            um, actually at one point he was our most reliable receiver.

Comment

• Yeah Bobby Wade was decent. Haven't seen a lot of Camarillo but from what I hear he sounds like a clone of Wade which would be fine with me I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Yeah Bobby Wade was decent. Haven't seen a lot of Camarillo but from what I hear he sounds like a clone of Wade which would be fine with me I suppose.
                You mean he's a clone because he's a minority at the wide receiver position and a heaping pile of mediocrity?

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                  You mean he's a clone because he's a minority at the wide receiver position and a heaping pile of mediocrity?
                  No I mean he's a clone because he's a reliable possession receiver who doesn't drop many passes and is a good third down target. And Bobby Wade is black.

Comment

No I mean he's a clone because he's a reliable possession receiver who doesn't drop many passes and is a good third down target. And Bobby Wade is black.
                    C'mon you're gonna tell me Bobby Wade isn't partially oriental

Comment

• Well maybe but my point was not influenced by the race. If you want me to compare him to a black receiver I suppose you could say Jason Avant.

Comment

Well maybe but my point was not influenced by the race. If you want me to compare him to a black receiver I suppose you could say Jason Avant.
                        Albeit if Jason Avant appeared to be asian.

Comment

• I liked bobby wade. I was sad to see him go. I can't wait to see what happens tonight with Camarillo and Berrian starting the game. And I also can't wait to see Walker. Tell ya one thing, this has been an interesting pre-season.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                            I liked bobby wade. I was sad to see him go. I can't wait to see what happens tonight with Camarillo and Berrian starting the game. And I also can't wait to see Walker. Tell ya one thing, this has been an interesting pre-season.
                            I gotta say I also liked Wade as a #3 WR, he was just solid, very consistent, but far from anything special. I've heard/read that Camarillo has great hands and iirc he didn't drop a pass last year. That's pretty sad that we have those guys starting at WR in the most important preseason game. I'd have to say the biggest things I'm looking at/for are hopefully an improvement in the blocking, pass and run, and the S battle between Tyrell and Jamarca.

sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I don't think it's sad Berrian is starting, I think he has become a bit underated after last year. I expect a good year from Bernard Berrian this year with Sid out half the season. A lot of people forget Berrian had back to back 900 yard seasons in 07 & 08. All with the likes of Brian Griese, Rex Grossman, Kyle Orton, Tarvaris Jackson, and f****** Gus Frerrote throwing to him.

He wasn't able to develop a good chemistry with Favre last year since he missed so much practice with a bum hamstring. However this year he is healthy and with Rice gone he will see much more passes his way. I expect his first 1,000+ yard season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                                I don't think it's sad Berrian is starting, I think he has become a bit underated after last year. I expect a good year from Bernard Berrian this year with Sid out half the season. A lot of people forget Berrian had back to back 900 yard seasons in 07 & 08. All with the likes of Brian Griese, Rex Grossman, Kyle Orton, Tarvaris Jackson, and f****** Gus Frerrote throwing to him.

He wasn't able to develop a good chemistry with Favre last year since he missed so much practice with a bum hamstring. However this year he is healthy and with Rice gone he will see much more passes his way. I expect his first 1,000+ yard season.
                                Oh no, I don't mean that it's sad that Berrian is starting, but the fact that someone who was supposed to be our #3 WR and someone who was the slot receiver for the Miami Dolphins are starting the most important preseason game. I think Berrian is a fine player, and would be a solid #2 WR, but he's nothing more than that.

sig by BK and avy by me
                                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information