X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berrian and McKinnie are worthless.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I'm willing to give Berrian a second chance based on his beasting in the NFC Championship game. It might not last long but we'll see.

But yeah I've had about enough of McKinnie. He clearly has the ability but he's hard to watch sometimes.

Comment

• Peterson is running hard. Greg Camarillo with a couple nice catchs.

The rest of the offense is horrible right now.

Comment

• Our offense is moving the ball fine. Tough break on the interception. Overall I'm pretty happy with how we're playing other than the offensive line.

Comment

• Chris Cook is going to be starting at the beginning of the season. So far ive seen nothing but good things out of him tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
              Chris Cook is going to be starting at the beginning of the season. So far ive seen nothing but good things out of him tonight.
              I second this.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Javon walker makes the team after that.

sig by fenikz
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                You are just a terrible person.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Yeah Chris Cook has looked pretty damn good. I still think we made the wrong pick but that's not his fault.

Comment

• Overall, I was very happy with that game. We gotta clean some things up, but that's usually the case at this point. I was not happy with McKinnie, and Berrian definitely didn't impress me. The O-line struggled right off the bat, but about the 3rd series they started to pick it up and after that it was pretty solid, a few mistakes, but we could live with that. I really like Reynaud, and just can't see him not making the team. I'm gonna right up some more tomorrow morning once I have some time to reflect on it and a little more time, but overall I was quite pleased.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Would not shock me to see Loadholt starting at LT by the end of the season. McKinnie looked horrid tonight.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                        Would not shock me to see Loadholt starting at LT by the end of the season. McKinnie looked horrid tonight.
                        I cant argue about McKinnie. I am hoping that once Sullivan gets back to center and Herrera gets moved back to RG maybe that will help stabilize the line. I hate so much that Sullivan is missing out on all these important reps.

Comment

• I said earlier this year that maybe the Vikings should look for a left tackle in the draft next year. McKinnie is nothing but a ******* bum.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Not sure if you guys saw this or not from Matt Bowen this morning. Enjoy, it's a great move for your club.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...litz-4148.html

Players like Sidney Rice canít be replaced like an alkaline battery.

So last week when the Vikings learned Rice would probably miss half the season, they came up with a plan. They started shopping for a receiver who could fill their specific needs without being Rice.

They wanted a smart player who could learn a system quickly. They needed someone who could fit in with an established team. They had to have a taller receiver who could go up and get it. They wanted a player who would run good routes. And they wanted someone with reliable hands.

They liked Vincent Jackson (who wouldnít?), but didnít like his price tag. That led them to Greg Camarillo.

The Vikings studied each of the 163 tape cut-ups in which Camarillo showed up on a play by play sheet over the last two years. One thing stood out: not a single drop. He had 105 catches, and not a single drop.

Hence, their trade of Benny Sapp to the Dolphins for the Stanford product. Now the Vikings have to see if Camarillo can click with Brett Favre. Rice and Favre had something special going.

Comment

• What exactly is wrong with Sullivan's calf? I though he got kicked in the leg the first day of practice. I can't imagine just getting kicked there would cause you to miss a month of football.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                                What exactly is wrong with Sullivan's calf? I though he got kicked in the leg the first day of practice. I can't imagine just getting kicked there would cause you to miss a month of football.
                                I thought that it was his ankle. He had offseason ankle surgery, and I thought that he get kicked in the ankle/lower shin, and it may have aggravated whatever he had surgery to heal. I don't know why it's taken so long for him to heal, but we definitely need him, our OL has been **** this preseason.

sig by BK and avy by me
                                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information