Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucks about Reynaud, i really liked him. So fast forward to next year we will have Joe Webb as the only QB under contract.

Comment

• Im also pissed about losing Reynaud. Wtf!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
        It's official Rosenfels traded to the Giants for a future conditional Draft pick...

I don't know what kind of conditions they would have for a backup QB :|
        Probably if he's on the roster or not next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
          Im also pissed about losing Reynaud. Wtf!?
          My team could really use Reynaud.

I still don't understand why Tarvarris was slotted above Sage Rosenfels, for the life of me. You guys must know, but I don't see it.

Comment

• I don't understand moving Reynaud....he would have been our 3rd best running back and a damn good return man.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
              My team could really use Reynaud.

I still don't understand why Tarvarris was slotted above Sage Rosenfels, for the life of me. You guys must know, but I don't see it.
              Because our prick head coach's ego is so big that he cant admit that his little "project" is a failure. A lot of teams could use Reynaud, he's got great potential. He is the only one this pre season that looked good at kick returns.

Eat **** Childress.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                Because our prick head coach's ego is so big that he cant admit that his little "project" is a failure. A lot of teams could use Reynaud, he's got great potential. He is the only one this pre season that looked good at kick returns.

Eat **** Childress.
                Seems Seifert agrees with us on that:
                Before joining ESPN.com and broadening his beat to include all teams of the NFC North, Kevin Seifert covered the Vikings for the Minneapolis Star-Tribune. So when he has opinions about the team, we're going to listen. We may not agree, but we'll at least listen.

Seifert's most recent item on the team he used to exclusively cover has caught our attention.

He believes that the Vikings traded Sage Rosenfels not because he didn't win the No. 2 spot on the team's depth chart, but because he did. "He far outperformed Tarvaris Jackson, who apparently has a tenured position unaffected by his performance," Seifert says. "What anyone wouldn't give for the kind of job security he has."

Seifert believes that coach Brad Childress, who traded up in 2006 to pick Jackson in round two of the draft, still believes that Jackson is the long-term answer at the position. Seifert also points out that Rosenfels was brought in by V.P. of player personnel Rick Spielman, not by Childress.

We're not sure we agree with Seifert; if Childress believed Rosenfels had won the No. 2 spot on the depth chart and if Childress wanted to keep Jackson around, the team could have proceeded with four quarterbacks on the 53-man roster. The fact that Rosenfels apparently hasn't performed in practice like he performed in preseason games carries considerable weight with the control freaks (clueless or otherwise) who end up running NFL teams.

Comment

• Well if Favre goes down we're screwed. Tavaris is such a waste of space. Also, I'm on the wagon of NOT signing Housh.

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I would have rather just kept Walker myself, he didnt look to bad in the preseason.

Comment

• lol @ people upset at the Walker cut. He made one good catch in the preseason. His long TD was simply busted coverage. Reports are he was mightily struggling against our first team defense in practice. Guy is done, get over it people. Guy has been a mess for years now.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                        Well if Favre goes down we're screwed. Tavaris is such a waste of space. Also, I'm on the wagon of NOT signing Housh.
                        We are screwed period if Favre goes down, rather it be T-Jack or Rosenfels who is the backup. Sage may look good in the pre-season but whenever he gets extended playing time with the big boys he shows that he is a turn over machine.

Comment

• Favre will not break down. He is invincible.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                            lol @ people upset at the Walker cut. He made one good catch in the preseason. His long TD was simply busted coverage. Reports are he was mightily struggling against our first team defense in practice. Guy is done, get over it people. Guy has been a mess for years now.

Regardless, what does Greg Lewis offer to this team? I like the potential of the Favre/Walker chemistry even if he definitely isn't as good as he once was. At the last receiver spot what do you have to lose?

Comment

• Garrett Mills got signed to the Eagles practice squad and Ian Johnson to the Cards.

Not surprised that someone snatched up Mills.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Regardless, what does Greg Lewis offer to this team? I like the potential of the Favre/Walker chemistry even if he definitely isn't as good as he once was. At the last receiver spot what do you have to lose?
                                This post makes a ton of sense. Despite Javan Walker having a below average pre-season, I like his potential better than Greg Lewis.

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information