Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week we play the texans and I just have a feeling that this is going to be one High Scoring game. Schaub vs Our Pass D and AD vs the Texans Rush D.

Also looks like we will have the Williams' this week.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• so is it going to be another bears game?

that was rediculous...

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
        so is it going to be another bears game?

that was rediculous...
        as long as our special teams don't shoot themselves in the foot, and we can contain Andre Johnson, we should be fine. Steve Slaton and Ahman Green don't scare me in the least.

Comment

• Looks like we will have Madieu Williams back for this game according to startribune.com. It will be good to see him for the first time.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
            Looks like we will have Madieu Williams back for this game according to startribune.com. It will be good to see him for the first time.
            THANK YOU JESUS!

sig by fenikz
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Why hasnt Marcus McCauley been active? With our pass coverage the way it is this season so far, why not give him a bit of playing time. I mean, can he be any worse then Cedric or Charles Gordon?

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                Why hasnt Marcus McCauley been active? With our pass coverage the way it is this season so far, why not give him a bit of playing time. I mean, can he be any worse then Cedric or Charles Gordon?
                I actually thought he would get more playing time the cedric at the beginning of the season. but i was wrong..

sig by fenikz
                I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post

Eventually you will stop posting things like that.
                  Mine was in honor of PA.

Two can play this game :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8zx3...eature=related

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• According to the startribune Allen has a separated shoulder, which required an injection at halftime.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

Comment

• That sucks with the pending suspensions of Pat and Kevin Williams. He did have 2 sacks in the second half though.

Comment

• Doesn't matter if Allen plays or not. Clifton will own his **** again.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          Doesn't matter if Allen plays or not. Clifton will own his **** again.
                          CLiffy has played subpar as of late However he may not get the chance. Star tribune says it's an AC sprain and he may not be able to play.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            Doesn't matter if Allen plays or not. Clifton will hold his **** again.
                            Fixed it for you.
                            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                              Fixed it for you.

lol thats good.

I think Allen will be a go for the game. Id be real surprised otherwise. And barring a setback through the week with his shoulder, I think he'll be more effective this time around against the pack. It seems to me that he has been playing better just about every week.

Comment

• Ozzy: Last time I checked pretty much every team in the NFL has talent to some degree. Obviously we do not have that much talent because we have few backup quality DEs. We do not have good quality backup LBs, we also do not have a very deep offensive line, thus Hicks as our starting OT. On top of that we need more good TEs that can stretch the field, and some of our free agents, aka Berrian are not playing well and M. Williams is not even on the field because he is injured.
                                Turns out having Madieu Williams on the field helps after all huh...greatly improves are lack luster safety play so far this year. Not to mention the emergence of one receiver named Berrian playing up to his potential. McKinnie in the lineup, all of a sudden we can run the ball better and have more time to pass the ball in the pocket. Shocked, things are not looking so bad after all....and Childress was the problem a month ago?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information