This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
    ....and Childress was the problem a month ago?
    Don't get me started...

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Turns out having Madieu Williams on the field helps after all huh...greatly improves are lack luster safety play so far this year. Not to mention the emergence of one receiver named Berrian playing up to his potential. McKinnie in the lineup, all of a sudden we can run the ball better and have more time to pass the ball in the pocket. Shocked, things are not looking so bad after all....and Childress was the problem a month ago?
      So we win one game and all of the sudden Childress is not the problem and you were right all along? It is pointless ever arguing with you because you are consistently wrong and refuse to ever admit it. You are such a useless and ignorant poster.

Comment

• So we win one game and all of the sudden Childress is not the problem and you were right all along? It is pointless ever arguing with you because you are consistently wrong and refuse to ever admit it. You are such a useless and ignorant poster.
        Yes sir!

Bring you vast and all mighty knowledge into the NFL draft forum one of these days.

Comment

Yes sir!

Bring you vast and all mighty knowledge into the NFL draft forum one of these days.
          i think your head is too big...get over yourself

sig by fenikz
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• i think your head is too big...get over yourself
            So that is why I cannot ever find a hat that fits me.

Is this not a NFL draft site? I hear a lot of people talk a bunch of stuff, yet in reality know only a little bit about NFL prospects. A few posters actually know there stuff in terms of NFL draft prospects, the rest are much more casual about it. Thus I will call out people that insult me and if they want a fight, come get a taste.;)
            Last edited by Ozzy; 11-04-2008, 03:20 PM.

Comment

So that is why I cannot ever find a hat that fits me.

No seriously, I would love more lively debate in the NFL draft forums because is this not a NFL draft site? I hear a lot of people talk a bunch of stuff, yet in reality know only a little bit about NFL prospects. Thus I would love more debate/conversation in those forms. I would also love to find someone that has seen the amount of players I have and discuss them. Two or three posters actually know there stuff in terms of NFL draft prospects, the rest are much more casual about it.
              You are such a douche. Just because you have a crazy amount of time available to watch college games all of the sudden means that every single argument you make is right I guess. Seriously, just go build that new draft message board that you have brought up over and over again because apparently 99 percent of the posters here are idiots if we are oing by what you think. I do not talk about prospects all the time because I do not get that chance to watch as many games as I like so I have nothing of great value to contribute. You on the other hand seem to love making useless and dumb posts. I post on this forum because it is the best NFL forum and I love the draft, not because I know a ******** about prospects. I really would love to watch more college games so I could debate you about prospects as I am sure you are wrong just as much about prospects as you are about everything else NFL related. You really need to stop thinking you are smarter and better than every other poster on this forum because you are most certainly not. At all.

Comment

• I really would love to watch more college games so I could debate you about prospects as I am sure you are wrong just as much about prospects as you are about everything else NFL related. You really need to stop thinking you are smarter and better than every other poster on this forum because you are most certainly not. At all.
                Two words, come get a taste....

Yes it is moderately pathetic how I can watch tons of college football games, and have analyzed college football players and NFL prospects for about a decade now. Too bad you cannot talk prospects though. Yes I agree how I send messages is off putting.

And want to know more about NFL draft prospects, take a look at my prospect thread, there is all you need to know and it will keep you quite up to date on the hot young NFL prospects, well not as hot as Avril but still ;)

Back to the fact that two players coming back off of injury and the emergence of one talented player has made the Vikings look like quite a good team. Even with the devil on their sideline supposedly, but I thought Halloween was over.

Comment

Two words, come get a taste....

Yes it is moderately pathetic how I can watch tons of college football games, and have analyzed college football players and NFL prospects for about a decade now. Too bad you cannot talk prospects though. Yes I agree how I send messages is off putting.

And want to know more about NFL draft prospects, take a look at my prospect thread, there is all you need to know and it will keep you quite up to date on the hot young NFL prospects, well not as hot as Avril but still ;)

Back to the fact that two players coming back off of injury and the emergence of one talented player has made the Vikings look like quite a good team. Even with the devil on their sideline supposedly, but I thought Halloween was over.
                  I think you are forgetting the played the Texans. Beating the Texans does not mean we are a really good thing. I happen to think that we are an extremly talented team that is being held back by horrible coaching. Some weeks we will look good because our talent overcomes coaching but even then we are looking good against bad teams. Hopefully we continue this good play but I have my doubts.

Comment

• Don't make me lock this thread please.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                      Don't make me lock this thread please.
                      The conflict has been resolved. No need to lock it.

Comment

• why do i have to be at school for 8 hours a day? i could have said so much...

moving on to happier topics...i think jared allen is a go for this weekend. as he damn well better be...

im going to my first vikings game this weekend and i want to see jared allen play. any tips on getting in and out of the metrodome?

sig by fenikz
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                          why do i have to be at school for 8 hours a day? i could have said so much...

moving on to happier topics...i think jared allen is a go for this weekend. as he damn well better be...

im going to my first vikings game this weekend and i want to see jared allen play. any tips on getting in and out of the metrodome?
                          When i was out there, given it was only a preseason game but i took the metrorail i think thats what it was called from the Mall of America. But your probably driving in so that probably helps you very little lol.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                            why do i have to be at school for 8 hours a day? i could have said so much...

No real tips, unless you are looking for parking. Make sure you go in the right gate, cuz they get pissed when you try to get in the wrong gate.

I park just off of Washington near Matt Birk's restaurant and another place called The Press Box. It's 20 bucks, but it's easy getting in and out.

Where are your tickets? Our season tickets are Section 138 row 30.

Beware of Packer fans. They talk a lot of **** before and sometimes after the game. I've almost been in fights a few times with those idiots.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                              Beware of Packer fans. They talk a lot of **** before and sometimes after the game. I've almost been in fights a few times with those idiots.
                              Agreed, I went to a packer game when i was about 13, and I even wanted to open a can of whoopa** on someone then! But, it is always such a fun game. I was at the Houston game sunday, and that was a blast. If you dont want to park for $20 find a lot outside of downtown and take bus 3 to the dome for like $1.50

Comment

• I just read that on min.scout.com. Wanted to post it here for discussison because I find those grades pretty funny. Especially since he thinks that our special teams are better than both our offence and defence. Also, he puts a D- on the 11th defence in the NFL (2nd againt the run) that greatly improved IMO since last year.

The comment at the start also makes no sense because the Vikings won the last game and the quarterbacking is better with Gus (even if i agree that we need someone for the future).

Just thought it's a real strange analysis of the team

http://min.scout.com/a.z?s=63&p=2&c=808421

Minnesota Vikings Mid Term Report Card

By Tom Marino
                                Lead NFL Analyst
                                Posted Nov 5, 2008

Just when you think this club has hit their stride, they find themselves on the short-end of a score against an opponent they should have totally dominated. The main reason for this lack of consistency over the past three seasons has been the Vikings very shaky quarterback situation and the staffs inability to adequately develop a young signal caller.

TEAM: Minnesota Vikings

OFFENSE D-

DEFENSE C+

SPEC. TEAMS B-

COACHING D+

FRONT OFFICE D

SCOUTING B+

OVERALL C-

STRENGTH RB, DE, LB, OG, DT

WEAKNESS QB, WR, TE,

OFF. MVP Adrian Peterson

DEF. MVP Chad Greenway

TOP ROOKIE Tyrell Johnson

Comments: With the exception of the quarterback position, the Minnesota Vikings are overall the most talented squad in the highly competitive NFC North division. Defensively, discounting their 48 to 41 loss to the Bears, they are a very sound unit and on the offensive side of the football, explosive running back Adrian Peterson makes a very pedestrian unit a force to be reckoned with. Former Bears receiver Bernard Berrian has really upgraded what was previously a very disappointing group.

Like their division rival Chicago Bears, the Vikings scouting staff led by Scott Studwell, Conrad Cardano, Kevin McCabe and Jamaal Stephenson are a first rate unit.

The Wilf family is still finding their way, but in reality do not understand the intricacies associated with the business. Rob Brzezinski and Kevin Warren are bean counters and not football people, while Rick Spielman track record with the Bears, Lions and Dolphins has nobody thinking that he is the second coming of Jim Finks.

Third year head coach Brad Childress heads a massive coaching staff comprised of 25 individuals and has done little to distinguish himself in my opinion. If the club can put together a strong second half, they have an even chance of capturing an NFC North title, but if they play does not improve, there is an excellent chance that could be some

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information