This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
    Im hoping we dont give up much more then a 2nd rounder for V-Jax. Thinking about eventually having Jackson, Rice, Harvin, Camarillo. sounds pretty damn good to me. How many years does Berrian have left on his contract?
    4, including this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
      God damn we need VJax. Jackson and Rice on the outside will not only dominate for us this year, but it would severely help any young quarterback who we bring in.
      By young quarterback do you mean Tarvaris Jackson? You know it's coming, Childress will never give up on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
        4, including this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          He will almost certainly be gone well before the 4th year. He is making 3.7 Millioin this year and 3.9 Million next year. But after that it shoots up to 6.9 million in 2012. Considering on a healthy team he isn't really even the 3rd option in the passing game he should be let go. Although If we get Vincent Jackson the process will be moved along a whole lote quicker.

Comment

• I'm still a firm believer that Rice will be moved if we trade for Jackson.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I would rather have Rice than VJax. Maybe because Rice is my favorite Vikings.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Yeah I like Rice more than Jackson. Admittedly his badass dreads are a part of it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  Yeah I like Rice more than Jackson. Admittedly his badass dreads are a part of it though.
                  I like Rice more than Jackson as well. Rice has proved to us that he is injury prone. Jackson is not.

sig by fenikz
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                    I like Rice more than Jackson as well. Rice has proved to us that he is injury prone. Jackson is not.

I still like Rice more and think he's better then Jackson healthy. That said, while Rice is injury prone and Jackson is not, VJ still brings the off the field problems Rice doesn't either. Maybe it's nothing, I remember when Jared Allen was one DUI away from a big suspension and he's been just fine.

That said, I'd be really surprised if you guys were able to keep Jackson and Rice longterm, both need a contract here soon and it's probably gonna be pretty big deals. I'd be interested if you could pull it off.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      I still like Rice more and think he's better then Jackson healthy. That said, while Rice is injury prone and Jackson is not, VJ still brings the off the field problems Rice doesn't either. Maybe it's nothing, I remember when Jared Allen was one DUI away from a big suspension and he's been just fine.

That said, I'd be really surprised if you guys were able to keep Jackson and Rice longterm, both need a contract here soon and it's probably gonna be pretty big deals. I'd be interested if you could pull it off.
                      I think the team values Rice moreso than Jackson, and trading for Jackson this year is probably just going for the home run since this is Favre's last dance. Giving up a 3rd and a future 4th to trade for VJax and then letting him walk after this year is probably the best play for the Vikings right now. Then, you try to lock Rice up long term at a mini discount since he was hurt this year.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I want VJax now.

sig by fenikz
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• After watching Favre play I don't really want to waste draft picks on Jackson anymore. Harvin is so out of position playing on the outside it ridiculous. Last year he was the go to guy on 3rd downs coming from the slot and working the middle of the field. We need to move Harvin back to slot, have Favre stop turning the ball over, run the **** out of the ball, and get our 2 injured corners back. If Favre doesn't turn the ball over 4 times and force stupid passes we win that game. Ball control and defense is what is going to win us games this year, Favre just looks old and inaccurate. I would really hate to see us throw away a couple of picks and mortgage future talent for Jackson. I really don't think Jackson would make a huge difference if he came here and couldn't play until week 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                            I want VJax now.
                            You will get Hank Baskett and like it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Don't tell me that Hank Baskett is actually our answer to our need at WR, I mean sure he's got size at 6-4 220, but do they really think he's gonna solve our problem? And I also want to add that Berrian's interview with some of the media made him sound like a total ***** and makes me want him off the team even more. Here's the full transcript: http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...i_17cQiU47cQUU

sig by BK and avy by me
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Hank Baskett. Good size, decent speed, Hands Of Stone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information