Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want Leslie Frazier to just be our head coach already.

Comment

• Detroit was (unfortunately or fortunately i'm not sure) the first game i've seen this year. Thoughts on Husain Abdullah? He was everywhere it seemed, how has he been in general?
      What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
      It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Originally posted by rchrd View Post
        Detroit was (unfortunately or fortunately i'm not sure) the first game i've seen this year. Thoughts on Husain Abdullah? He was everywhere it seemed, how has he been in general?
        That was really the first time that he has stood out to me and he looked decent. It's pretty weird that the competition for SS in camp was between Tryrell Johnson and Jamarca Sanford yet somehow Husain Abdullah is now the starter.
        Last edited by FuzzyGopher; 09-28-2010, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
          That was really the first time that he has stood out to me and he looked decent. It's pretty weird that the competition for SS in camp was between Tryrell Johnson and Jamarca Sanford yet somehow Husain Abdullah is now the starter.
          Whats happned to Jamarca Sanford? As he been on the active roster?

Comment

• Jamarca is still on the roster, Tyrell Johnson was actually inactive for sundays game.

Comment

• We traded off Jayme Mitchell today to the Browns for a late round pick.

Im think we are stockpiling picks for next season to make a trade for a vet, or move up in the draft next year?

Comment

• It's a 2012 pick, pretty worthless pick but Mitchell was undrafted so I guess we got something for nothing. And I hope we move up to get a QB next April.

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-minny-move/

I think I just came everywhere.

Comment

I can't even fathom how unlikely that scenario would be. lol. I dont think theres anything to it.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Ummm.. never mind.. Jay Glazer Twitter

Yes, vikes and pats have been working on trade that sends randy moss to vikes and r very clode but can't be done until vikes and moss work out new contract, whcih they r working on
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• My nostalgia is peaking right now. I just watched Moss Vikings highlights on YouTube when I was absolutely ripped last weekend.

Comment

• I never thought we would see Randy Moss in a Vikings uniform ever again.

C'mon Speilman, Bring him home!

Comment

• I guess that Jayme Mitchell trade makes a little more sense now.

Comment

I guess that Jayme Mitchell trade makes a little more sense now.
                              Yea it definatly makes more sense, they wanted to clear room for Moss. However I am still a bit surprised it was mitchell rather than just cutting Hank Baskett.

Comment

• Can anyone tell me anything about Jayme Mitchell?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information