This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
    Can anyone tell me anything about Jayme Mitchell?
    your actually getting a very solid DE, doesnt really excel at either pass rushing or run stopping, but does both very well. Sure tackler. Gets rotated in sometimes, but didnt get to many opportunities.
    Last edited by General Zod; 10-05-2010, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Don't know if there is much to tell, he's hasn't had too many oppurtunites in the past to show what he can do in the regular season. However he absolutly lit it up this pre-season for the Vikes, and is in the rotation this year(got a sack aswell). At the least I would think he should be a solid depth/rotational guy. But honestly I don't know what, if anything you can expect of him if he is given a bigger role on your defense.
      Last edited by Crazy_Chris; 10-05-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I think he could be a very solid 3-4 end. Holds his own against the run very well and was decent in pass rushing situations in limited burn. It's not a bad trade by any means for Cleveland.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I really hope this deal happens. Moss/Rice/Harvin is a top 5 WR corp in the league easy.

Comment

• Moss/Rice/Harvin would be the best receiving trio in the league. Easily.

Comment

• This is the video I was talking about.
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• are you guys happy about getting Moss back?

i think when Rice gets back you guys will be dangerous and this may make Farve come back another year or more.

Matthew 19:26
                Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

• DONE DEAL! WOOT!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...=breaking_news

Comment

• he can't wear 81, and he can't wear 18...84 IT IS BABY

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• These pants are ruined.

Comment

• LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this move. Having Moss back in Minny will be amazing and to give up only a 3rd which is far from a guaranteed solid+ player, and it couldn't come at a better time. Toughest stretch of the schedule by far, and he's got history with every team we're gonna play. Jets the least, but he'll play them again and he's got the history with Revis. Cowboys for passing on him in the draft when everyone said they were gonna take him(plus first home game for him). Packers having played them a bunch of times, plus the mooning in the playoffs. Then we have the Patriots.

Gives us a loaded offense once Rice gets back. Favre/AP/Moss/Rice/Harvin/Berrian(as the 4th WR)/Shiancoe. Now we just gotta lock some guys up long term, not to mention signing Moss to an extension would piss off some of the other guys looking for a deal. Moss, Rice, Greenway, Leber, and Edwards all need a deal, and AP deserves a deal and his contract is up after next year. A lot of money needing to be dealt out, but Rob Brzezinski is amazing at structuring deals and working around the cap.

...Did I mention that I love this trade?

sig by BK and avy by me
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                          LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this move. Having Moss back in Minny will be amazing and to give up only a 3rd which is far from a guaranteed solid+ player, and it couldn't come at a better time. Toughest stretch of the schedule by far, and he's got history with every team we're gonna play. Jets the least, but he'll play them again and he's got the history with Revis. Cowboys for passing on him in the draft when everyone said they were gonna take him(plus first home game for him). Packers having played them a bunch of times, plus the mooning in the playoffs. Then we have the Patriots.

Gives us a loaded offense once Rice gets back. Favre/AP/Moss/Rice/Harvin/Berrian(as the 4th WR)/Shiancoe. Now we just gotta lock some guys up long term, not to mention signing Moss to an extension would piss off some of the other guys looking for a deal. Moss, Rice, Greenway, Leber, and Edwards all need a deal, and AP deserves a deal and his contract is up after next year. A lot of money needing to be dealt out, but Rob Brzezinski is amazing at structuring deals and working around the cap.

...Did I mention that I love this trade?
                          I don't think i gathered that from your post...

:D

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• so, how are your guys' days going?
                            SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                            Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                              so, how are your guys' days going?
                              Wonderful, thanks for asking. :D

sig by BK and avy by me
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• So guys, what's up? Minnesota going to try to get a receiver to help out the passing game? I think Hank Baskett will help out.
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information