Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but im hoping this doesnt mean we are going to but Rice on the shelf for the rest of the year.

Im so glad we'll be seeing less of Berrians awfulness.

And I'm stoked to see Randy in our new uni's(eventhough i like our olds one better) wearing purple 84.

Comment

• One guy who is loving this: Adrian Peterson. You are just asking for 50 to be hung on you if you're putting 8 in the box (assuming Moss performs at a high level, obviously).
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I just want to say thank you to AJ Smith with out his stubborness this wouldn't have happened.

Originally posted by TitleTown088
        You will get Hank Baskett and like it.
        We will get Randy Moss and like it. :)
        Last edited by Crazy_Chris; 10-06-2010, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Should we give him an extension or not?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I'm in the wrong team forum! Someone help me, I tried to troll!
            Last edited by djp; 10-06-2010, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• good question. we have a bunch of people who need new contracts. greenway, peterson, rice. i'm sure that there are a couple more too, that i can't remember. I say give him a 2-3 year extension with as much money as you can put into this year. They have to find a way to pay those other guys either way.

I don't know about you guys, but i have been walking around with a huge smile on my face all day. This is awesome. I'm not sure that he makes us the best team in the NFC, but it sure does make it much more exciting to be a Vikings fan. The wife & I are going to the Dallas game, which will be rockin' as Randy's 1st game back.
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by LOltheLions? View Post
                No offense guys but having Randy Moss wont help the fact that your team is still going no where. Sure you'll pile up a few more wins but at best, I see a wild card spot, MAYBE. Heres why: Favre is done. This is the worst he's ever looked, and you guys all know it. Missing training camp was a huge mistake and now the same guy who had 0 catches last week against the Dolphins is going to come in this new system, and its going to take a few weeks to get used to it. And is Moss really the same as he was 2 years ago? He has been solid but hasn't been great this year. I understand he'll be playing with a chip on his shoulder but why did Belichek really get rid of him after week 4? theres more to this than meets the eye. The Pats organization are full of geniuses and they're obviously seeing something that the fans aren't. With that being said, a 3rd round pick isnt bad so its a good trade for both teams, but I wonder what went on in the locker room the night Moss had 0 catches for the Pats to make this decision.

EDIT: Look i was right, Moss had an outburst at halftime. this should worry you guys
                http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ots-assistant/

Comment

• The Twins ruined my day a little. Mentioning Moss doesn't even get a smile from my roommates or buddies here.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                    The Twins ruined my day a little. Mentioning Moss doesn't even get a smile from my roommates or buddies here.
                    Haha yeah I'm a Yankee fan so this week's been going great for me. Although I do send my full condolences.

Comment

• All in favor of tar and feathering BuckNaked?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        All in favor of tar and feathering BuckNaked?
                        Cmon guyssss my skin doesn't react well to tar.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          All in favor of tar and feathering BuckNaked?
                          You might have to throw me into this tar and feather thing.. I'm also a Yankees Fan :).

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• So Chris Cook tore his meniscus in his other knee... I was looking forward to getting to see him play other than a few plays against Calvin Johnson.

sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Looks like Jermichael Finley will be out when we play Green Bay in 2 weeks. That's huge for us, we don't have a single person on our roster that can cover him.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Him or any other good tight end. Our linebackers and safeties are pretty terrible in coverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information