Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Harris is back just in time to be toasted by Randy Moss again! :)
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      Al Harris is back just in time to be toasted by Randy Moss again! :)
      The only way this can work out well for Al Harris is if he is matched with Berrian all night. Even then I can see Berrian actually making a play for once this season.

God I hope we can get Percy or Randy matched up with him a few times in this game.

Comment

• Brett has two fractures in his left ankle

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Good. T-Var time!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
            Good. T-Var time!
            No necessarily...if it's functional, he's gonna play

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              No necessarily...if it's functional, he's gonna play
              It won't be functional when I am done with it.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I hope he doesn't try to force it this time, I just don't see how he will be able to play effectively with the 2 fractures in his ankle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                  I hope he doesn't try to force it this time, I just don't see how he will be able to play effectively with the 2 fractures in his ankle.
                  I hope he goes in for the first play and aggravates it to the extent that I never have to see his old ass on the field again unless it's in a pair of wranglers in what looks to be like a very well-spirited touch football game.

Comment

• they need to sit Favre this game. Just feed it to Peterson against the Pats. The odds are already against us to win it, nothing to lose.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I don't think the Pats are as good as their 5-1 record but I'm pretty much done going into Sundays with any confidence.

Any other year this is a must win game, it's still pretty damn close though.

Comment

• Yeah, I agree. I don't think there's anything to lose if we sat Favre this week. I mean, we're not dead in the water yet, but we're not going anywhere fast. I would just start T-jack.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Whats the story on Farve this weekend? I heard he has two fractures in his ankle.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Wait. Favre fractured his ankle!?!?!? ;)

He'll play. He'll hurt his team again. He'll get everyone's hopes up down the stretch only to not come through. Another injury will be discovered. The same thing will happen next week.

All too predictable.

Comment

• Idk, I think Moss is going to want to make a statement, and Damn is Harvin Looking good. But thanks for the info, good luck Sunday guys.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• If Jackson plays he can showcase his ineptitude and inability to play the position thus making him expendable for next season. Highly unlikely, but I can hope can't I?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information