This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
    Waiving Randy Moss has to be one of the absolute worst moves in the history of the NFL. Let's give up a third round pick for 3 weeks. I wondered what the team would do after he said what he did in the press conference yesterday, but this is just ********. Basically does this not tell your team that you've given up on the season?!?!?!? I don't know how it couldn't have. I'm guessing Childress heard what Moss said and had an ego trip and said **** this, I'm gonna go throw a big ******* hissy-fit and force him off of MY team.

I'm guessing that this signifies that Rice will be back soon, although I have no clue with how ******* ******** Chilly is. Can we just fire Childress right now??? Please Zygi, please just end this misery.
    Between this and Herschel Walker I think we have to be sitting at and 1 and 2 right now.

Also like acquiring Moss and Favre, this is just another desperation move. Apparently the players are pissed right now, Childress has officially lost the team. Hopefully the writing is on the wall and this **** stick is on his way out.

Comment

• Good news:

- Basically seals Childress' fate
      - High draft pick (QB?) going to be a possibility

Bad news:

- This is ********
      - We look stupid
      - Embarrassing
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Randy Moss waived by the Vikings

Randy Moss-WR- Vikings
        Nov. 1 - 2:54 pm et
        Vikings waived WR Randy Moss.

The Vikings have given up on Moss just four games after acquiring him for a third-round pick on October 6. After calling out the coaching staff in his Sunday night press conference, Moss didn't travel with his teammates to Minnesota, instead staying in Boston with his family. He's now subject to the waivers process, with any team claiming him on the hook for his $6.4 million salary prorated over the rest of the season. The winless Bills have first dibs, but are not expected to bite. Moss indicated Sunday that he'd like to return to New England, but the Patriots are last in the waiver order. NFL Network's Jason La Canfora mentions Indianapolis and Washington as possible destinations. We'll know by 4PM ET Tuesday if he's been claimed.

Source: Michael Lombardi on Twitter
        http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...aspx?sport=NFL
        Words cant describe how mad I am right now.

Another Amazing BK Creation

Comment

• €_{[ΠΠ√•&$&@-@*@*@*a. Fml

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I am going to spend the next few days making new email accounts and writing as much letters to the Vikings as I can telling them I refuse to support the team anymore will that ****** **** Childress as our coach.

F
            U
            C
            K

You Childress

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              Idk, I think Moss is going to want to make a statement, ...
              He sure did

Comment

• I just don't know how the ******* guy still has his job. It is baffling to me. How ******* difficult is it to understand that we have not once won a game because of him, we win despite him, and he has lost us many games. All he has even done is make this team worse and yet he still has his job. I am 100 percent serious when I say if I ever see him in person I am punching him in the face and then smashing his manhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  Randy Moss can go suck a dick.
                  How is this at all his fault. I would kill to get a chance to play in the NFL but you better believe if I had Childress as my coach and I was a star player I would do exactly what Moss did. I really want everyone on the team to become more vocal about this ****, I want to see a ******* uprising. ****, ideally I want to see the whole Vikings roster walk of the field next game in protest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    How is this at all his fault. I would kill to get a chance to play in the NFL but you better believe if I had Childress as my coach and I was a star player I would do exactly what Moss did. I really want everyone on the team to become more vocal about this ****, I want to see a ******* uprising. ****, ideally I want to see the whole Vikings roster walk of the field next game in protest.
                    You have no idea what kind of atmosphere there is in the locker room. Saying that Moss is at no fault is simply speculation at this point. Not saying you aren't right, but putting 100% of the blame on Childress would be short sighted and obtuse at this point. The guy publicly slammed the coaching staff and basically said how he hates Minnesota. No matter what the situation is, you don't bring that to the media.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                      You have no idea what kind of atmosphere there is in the locker room. Saying that Moss is at no fault is simply speculation at this point. Not saying you aren't right, but putting 100% of the blame on Childress would be short sighted and obtuse at this point. The guy publicly slammed the coaching staff and basically said how he hates Minnesota. No matter what the situation is, you don't bring that to the media.
                      I absolutely would. The team has had to deal with Childress not being fired for how many years now? You are right, I don't know the situation in the locker room. I do watch games though, I see the stupid decisions he makes, I hear about his ******** motivational techniques, I read about his ego. If I were a Viking I would not sit back and watch such a talented team wasted, I would speak up. Something needs to be done about Adolf Childress.

Comment

• I don't support what Randy Moss said after yesterday's game, and still don't like how he didn't even try to catch that ball on the PI call. That being said, it would seem to me that cutting him after the game would be a rather rash move, especially when it looks more and more like Rice is going to end up on IR.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• **** Childress. I just can't believe he still has a job...it makes me so mad that he still has a job. We have such a good team...and we have only won two games this year...the team needs to give up on him already. UGH

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• It's pretty damn tough some days to be a Vikings fan... :(

Comment

• NFL Network's Jason La Canfora mentions Indianapolis and Washington as possible destinations.
                              Oh, that would be so wrong. Manning, Moss, and Wayne. Oh, god, no.

Comment

• Everything I'm hearing is pointing towards Childress being fired.

Jason Whitlock via Twitter
                                Schefter says Moss open 2 returning. Glazer says Vikes players livid w/Chilly. Chilly didn't clear w/bosses = Chilly getting fired, y'all.

Adam Schefter via Twitter
                                Those who know Zygi Wilf say Vikings owner is angry his team plans to waive the player that he wanted, and worked to bring back, to Minn.

Yeah Chilly, nice try but you aren't overriding the boss. Nice knowing ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information