Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Vikings Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It's more of a hope than a possibility, but the longer this goes on, the more likely it is that Childress will be gone. Maybe he's fired already and they're sorting out what Frazier and who (if anyone) would take over on defense.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

    Comment


    • Is it possible that Leslie Frazier becomes our coach and then Tony Dungy becomes our GM? I think that'd be a really cool deal.

      sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

      Comment


      • It seems It's official Now. It's all over twitter.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by pete_norm View Post
          It seems It's official Now. It's all over twitter.
          Can you please post some of these. As I do not have twitter.

          sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

          Comment


          • They're in the NFL forum thread

            Comment


            • Well ****. We're in even bigger trouble next week. Harvin is going to be out, Rice is out, Moss is...That leaves us with Greg Lewis, Greg Camarillo, and Shiancoe...Now what do we do?

              sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                Well ****. We're in even bigger trouble next week. Harvin is going to be out, Rice is out, Moss is...That leaves us with Greg Lewis, Greg Camarillo, and Shiancoe...Now what do we do?
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by djp View Post
                  Good point.

                  Either way. Favre doesn't have anyone to throw to.

                  sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                    Good point.

                    Either way. Favre doesn't have anyone to throw to.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by djp View Post
                      Third time for good luck?

                      sig by fenikz
                      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                      You are just a terrible person.
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      I have an iPhone.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                        Good point.

                        Either way. Favre doesn't have anyone to throw to.
                        I say we just let Tarvaris and his group of bandits run wild. Let's bring back Bobby Wade and Robert "the slowest receiver to walk the earth" Ferguson.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                          I say we just let Tarvaris and his group of bandits run wild. Let's bring back Bobby Wade and Robert "the slowest receiver to walk the earth" Ferguson.
                          Javan "weak knees" Walker!!!

                          sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

                          Comment


                          • Worst part about this is that we can easily finish 8-8 still.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by djp View Post
                              Worst part about this is that we can easily finish 8-8 still.
                              No. **** that. 0-9 from here on out, Childress can go **** himself.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by djp View Post
                                Worst part about this is that we can easily finish 8-8 still.

                                Easily. The rest of the schedule is a joke. We could just as easily finish 6-10 though with the way we've been playing.

                                Realistically I think we beat Arizona, Chicago, Buffalo, Washington, and Chicago again and lose to the Giants, Packers, and Lions to finish 7-9. Hooray for mediocrity!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information