Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mallett is eerily similar to Derek Anderson. I would love it if we brought in Gruden, drafted Locker, and took the best safety available in the second. Our secondary is pathetic at creating turnovers, the person that leads the team in interceptions is ******* EJ Henderson.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
      I want Ryan Mallett no where near this team.

Thank you, that is all.
      Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Locker Locker Locker Locker. Keep me away from Mallet please.
      Originally posted by FuzzyGopher
      Mallett is eerily similar to Derek Anderson. I would love it if we brought in Gruden, drafted Locker, and took the best safety available in the second. Our secondary is pathetic at creating turnovers, the person that leads the team in interceptions is ******* EJ Henderson.
      I agree keep Ryan Mallet away from this team.

Comment

• I don't like Mallet or Locker quite frankly. Give me Newton.

Comment

• The thing about Newton is, would anybody know who the hell he was if he wasn't rushing for 200 yards a game? He's an intriguing prospect for sure, but nothing he does on the field shows me that he can make the transition to the NFL. I may be completely wrong but all I ever see him do is run the zone read and make one read throws to wide open guys. He hasn't shown (in his defense he hasn't really needed to show) that he can read a defense and go through his reads.

Comment

• Well boys, lets enjoy the name of this thread for another month and a half or so.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Loadholt is a bust. I'm just going to say it.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I think Locker and Luck both have potential to be a bust...kind of like Joey Harrington.

sig by fenikz
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                You are just a terrible person.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                  I think Locker and Luck both have potential to be a bust...kind of like Joey Harrington.
                  All Pac-10 quarterbacks by the way, just like Ryan Leaf. And Matt Leinart. And Kyle Boller, Akili Smith, and JD Booty....Vewwy interesting....

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                    All Pac-10 quarterbacks by the way, just like Ryan Leaf. And Matt Leinart. And Kyle Boller, Akili Smith, and JD Booty....Vewwy interesting....
                    JDB can't be a bust considering everyone knew he sucked coming in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                      JDB can't be a bust considering everyone knew he sucked coming in.
                      Hey now, he kept the charismatic Mark Sanchez on the bench there at USC except for Sanchez' last year there!

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                        Ahem... Aaron Rodgers

Comment

• congrats guys!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...rad-childress/

Comment

• Just saw that. SOOOOOOO Fricken happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This and a couple other reasons have made this my best day in a long, long time. I just about screamed "YESSSSSSS!!!!!!" out loud in my computer apps class when I saw it.

sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Next is step to to get a GM in here. No more of this triangle of authority ********.

Comment

• Ok, name of the thread is switched. We bragged enough with the thread name, now it's time to take our beating.

Also, don't think we'll get a GM unless they pick up Dungy and keep Frazier or something. I think Wilf will use that card when he is searching for a new coach, somebody like Jon Gruden would probably want it.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information