Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Vikings Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I expect Leslie Frazier to stay your head coach for awhile.

    Comment


    • I was made very happy by this news and I really hope Frazier proves me wrong because I do not see him as a coach who will ever bring us to the Superbowl.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by djp View Post
        Ok, name of the thread is switched. We bragged enough with the thread name, now it's time to take our beating.

        Also, don't think we'll get a GM unless they pick up Dungy and keep Frazier or something. I think Wilf will use that card when he is searching for a new coach, somebody like Jon Gruden would probably want it.
        I always thought Spielman was our GM... guess I was wrong. Can't really think of a good candidate right now, but I think Frazier will do a good job motivating our players for the moment.


        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

        Comment


        • Spielman is Vice President of player personnel. A true GM would be the boss of the head coach and be below only the owner.

          Comment


          • i would love to see Dungy in that GM/President/Football Czar role. Hell, I may even be willing to let Parcells take that role for a couple - few years. We need a "football guy" in charge of this operation.
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
              I expect Leslie Frazier to stay your head coach for awhile.
              I doubt it..it hasn't been part of any solution this year but at least he has the players' respect so that's why he's given a chance but I don't see him doing enough to hold the position


              Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

              Comment


              • Dungy already came out and said he wasn't interested so you can cross him off the list. Some radio host on Kfan said Zygi has already contacted Parcells but it's just a rumor at this point.

                Comment


                • I think Leslie will be retained as the Head Coach considering all the uncertainity due to the looming lockout. Not sure how good he will be but I am pretty sure he is going to be given a shot at being the guy.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    I was made very happy by this news and I really hope Frazier proves me wrong because I do not see him as a coach who will ever bring us to the Superbowl.
                    Well, he will just join the club....with every other coach the Vikings have had. BOOOOOOOOOOM!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                      Well, he will just join the club....with every other coach the Vikings have had. BOOOOOOOOOOM!
                      Hahaha saw that one coming. One day sir, one day. I really have gotten used to being perennially disappointed by the Vikes though.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        Hahaha saw that one coming. One day sir, one day. I really have gotten used to being perennially disappointed by the Vikes though.
                        I kid only cuz I love. The Vikings will win a super bowl before I die....

                        Comment


                        • edit: *** photobucket.
                          Last edited by vikes_28; 11-23-2010, 07:42 PM.

                          sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

                          Comment


                          • I saw Anthony Herrera is done for the year, so now we get Ryan Cook in there to help us get a higher pick.

                            Also in case anyone didn't see Fred Pagac(Linebacker coach) was named the new Defensive coordinator.

                            Comment


                            • Why don't the put DeGeare in for Herrera? We already know Cook sucks and DeGeare had a strong training camp.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                                Why don't the put DeGeare in for Herrera? We already know Cook sucks and DeGeare had a strong training camp.
                                I agree fully. I want to get all those "Childress guys" off the team. Cook, Jackson, Lewis, Baskett, etc..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information