Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And yes I would put a heavy sum of money on the Bears game. We will beat them at home. The Bears just aren't that good. We are playing way better. We actually play hard now. I would say we win this game close, even if T-Var plays.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I didnt get to watch most of the game, my live feed kept freezing up so I kept up on the game with game tracker. So help me out here.

How did Brian Robinson do in place of Edwards? How did Chris Degeare look? I seen a false start on him. I know Joe Webb got hurt, did he get any playing time?

Comment

• I really liked what I saw out of Robison.

Comment

• adrian peterson is a freak.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• With what I have seen out of Robison and Everson Griffen in their limited snaps I am not concerned with Ray Edwards leaving. Last year he had a decent season and a strong playoff showing, but this year he has been pretty invisible. Plus, he is going to want way too much money, which we will need to lock-up Greenway and possibly bring back Leber as well.

I too kinda want Favre to sit this next one out. We need to see what we have in T-Jack and he needs to show us against a quality opponent and defense. Plus, a sprained sternoclavicular joint is not something to take lightly. I'm a physical therapist, so I know a little something about injuries and anatomy. The joint Favre injured is the only bony attachment the shoulder complex has to the skeleton. Plus, he is going to have major pain everytime he tries to lift that arm, kinda hard to throw then.

Comment

• http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_16790859
              (sorry, link might not work if you are not a member)

Vikes sign Lorenzo Booker from UFL Hartford team.

Why?

I thought the whole point was to have Toby get more involved on 3rd downs. Plus we have Albert Young, who actually looked pretty good (if not better than Gerhart) during preseason. Kinda a head scratcher move at this point in the season.
              Last edited by MNtoWA Guy; 12-06-2010, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                I didnt get to watch most of the game, my live feed kept freezing up so I kept up on the game with game tracker. So help me out here.

How did Brian Robinson do in place of Edwards? How did Chris Degeare look? I seen a false start on him. I know Joe Webb got hurt, did he get any playing time?
                I thought Robison played very well, nothing special, but very solid. He got a handful of pressures. DeGeare looked ok, nothing superb, but he didn't have any major ****-ups, this was our best running performance of the season as a whole, but I'm guessing that had a lot more to do with the fact that we played the Bills than anything. Webb didn't play much, he had a nice return on the opening kickoff and then we faked an end around to him on either the first or second play, and that was it, he pulled his hammy somewhere in there and didn't return.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by MNtoWA Guy View Post
                  http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_16790859

Why?

I thought the whole point was to have Toby get more involved on 3rd downs. Plus we have Albert Young, who actually looked pretty good (if not better than Gerhart) during preseason. Kinda a head scratcher move at this point in the season.
                  From the Star Tribune:
                  Meanwhile, Frazier said running back Toby Gerhart suffered a strained hamstring but is expected to be fine.
                  I'm guessing that they're just gonna bring him in just to be safe in case Toby needs more rest. Peterson isn't at 100% yet and Gerhart isn't at 100% now. It doesn't really hurt anything, we're not going anywhere, so we might as well get a look at a few of these guys who could help out next year.

sig by BK and avy by me
                  If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• And we waived Albert Young. Thank god I couldn't stand him. I was actually a big Booker fan coming out of college so we'll see with him.

Comment

• He was put on IR not waived. Maybe he'll be back next year!

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                        I'm guessing that they're just gonna bring him in just to be safe in case Toby needs more rest. Peterson isn't at 100% yet and Gerhart isn't at 100% now. It doesn't really hurt anything, we're not going anywhere, so we might as well get a look at a few of these guys who could help out next year.
                        Peterson ran for 3 TD's and over 100 yards on Sunday. I think it's safe to say he's pretty darn close to 100%. :p

sig by fenikz
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• How would you guys feel about Albert Haynesworth. Worth the money?

sig by fenikz
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                            How would you guys feel about Albert Haynesworth. Worth the money?
                            Not unless we got him cheap, but I dont see that happening. I seen that Judd tweaked that Brian Robinson has earned himself more playing time even when Ray Edwards gets healthy. Im all for this. Edwards wont be here next season and in spot duty Robinson has looked good. Plus I still wanna see more time for Everson as well.

Comment

• Yea, Everson Griffen has looked damn good in his limited time. He doesn't get many snaps and I don't think he has a sack yet, but he's beaten the OT pretty much every time I've seen him in there. I like what we've been doing this past couple games defensively. It seems like we're rotating our D-linemen a lot more and it seems to be paying off in the way of pressures, but not necessarily sacks yet. I also like that we're blitzing more when we're unable to get pressure with 4.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned has been Jared Allen racking up the sacks. He now has 8.5 on the season despite only having 1 through the first 7 games and has had 5 straight games with at least one sack. He may still wind up with less than his usual, but it sure seems like he'll get to double digits especially with the O-lines of the teams we've got coming up.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...29#post2309229

Just wanted to confirm my prediction from week 3 of Favre ending up on IR this season. Looking like that may come true.

This season is just one huge ******* train wreck. Oh well, there is always next year and some optimism that there will be some big time changes next year. Oh god, i hope so.
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information