Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get the feeling that he would be able to come back this season, but both Favre and the team will want to put him on IR.

Comment

• Looks like we signed Patrick Ramsey. How many teams has this guy been on in his career? lol

Comment

• Met Ramsey when he played for the Redskins. Awesome guy. I hope he gets the nod. Frazier hinted that if Favre and TJack can't go, Ramsey might get the nod over Joe Webb.

If there's something to be optimistic about here - Ramsey's been on three different teams this season because he was always the most impressive guy at tryouts. I think he could do OK, to be honest.
        Just play me, baby

Comment

• I just don't see how Ramsey could be the best option to start after being with the orginization for not even a week.

With Tarvaris on IR now, the Joe Webb experiment needs to begin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
            I just don't see how Ramsey could be the best option to start after being with the orginization for not even a week.

With Tarvaris on IR now, the Joe Webb experiment needs to begin.
            I have a feeling favre is going to start.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
              I have a feeling favre is going to start.
              I take this back. Webb is for sure starting.....

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• We are going to sign Rhett Bomar.

Meh...

Comment

• Can you guys tell me about Ray Edwards? Is he going to be allowed to become a FA? Is he worth top money?
                  save Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
                    Can you guys tell me about Ray Edwards? Is he going to be allowed to become a FA? Is he worth top money?
                    No.(10 char)

Comment

• Edwards is a solid player, but he definitely benefits from playing alongside Jared Allen and Kevin Williams. He's gonna be a FA after this year, and I don't see any way we bring him back with all the other guys we gotta pay. He got screwed by the CBA running out that caused him to become a RFA, because he would have got big money after the playoffs that he had last year. He's strong against the run, and is a solid pass rusher. He's what he is at this point and will basically be the guy he's been the past couple years (8.5 sacks last year and 6.5 in 12 games so far this year, having missed 2 games due to a high ankle sprain). He seems to be a guy who will manage to get to the upper single digits in sacks, but won't ever see double digits. He's also a hot head, who has gotten several personal foul penalties and has to be among the top 5 or 10 most fined guys over the past 2 seasons due to that. He's also good for about an offsides a game as he tries to jump the snap count. He also seems like a guy that refs keep an eye out for as he got called for a roughing the passer penalty last night when the QB was knocked into him by Kevin Williams, and has had other iffy ones called on him.

All in all, no he's not worth the top money, but he'd be a good player for a team like the Bucs, who need a couple pass rushers and all around DEs to target.

sig by BK and avy by me
                      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Jason Lacanfora of NFL Network just reported that Bill Parcells might end up in Minnesota as a "football guru" next year.

He might be overrated as a coach, but he's a solid assembler of talent.

Maybe hasn't done that great in Miami, but I think he found Cameron Wake in the CFL....

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                          Jason Lacanfora of NFL Network just reported that Bill Parcells might end up in Minnesota as a "football guru" next year.

Maybe hasn't done that great in Miami, but I think he found Cameron Wake in the CFL....
                          Oh man, Parcells picking defensive linemen for the Vikings?

I'm soiling my pants.

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                            Jason Lacanfora of NFL Network just reported that Bill Parcells might end up in Minnesota as a "football guru" next year.

I'd love that, but my biggest and really only concern is that he has (at least that I can remember) always ran the 3-4 as both a coach and '"football guru", and well we have very few pieces for the 3-4 (only ones I can think of are Kevin Williams at DE and Chad and EJ at ILB; Allen would not fit as was partially the reason for him leaving KC), and it would be a terrible move for us if we did change to the 3-4.

He is a great talent evaluator, and would also help restore some order to the mess that this franchise has become. One thing to note in Miami is that he took that team from 1-15 and one of the worst teams ever to an 11-5 playoff team the next year, now the team hasn't been able to take the next step, but he did turn things around immediately.

sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Interesting, I heard a report like this a few weeks on other message boards but I chalked to up to internet rumor. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I guess it depends on what his role would be. Will he hire a GM? Will he be the GM? One thing is sure, and that is that this team needs a true football mind at the top of the ladder and not a guy who is a real estate guru with a pretty bad ass mustache.
                              Last edited by FuzzyGopher; 12-22-2010, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• I don't want Bill Parcells, if he comes he is going to switch the Vikes to a 3-4 defense. Than the Vikes would have to re-build almost the entire defense rather than just the secondary.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information