Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the list of people who have been cut.

C Dan Mozes
    WR Martin Nance
    CB Brandon Sumrall
    T Chase Johnson
    TE Braden Jones
    DE Chris Norwell

Im shocked about Nance not even Practice Squad. I thought he performed very well this preseason and i thought he deserved a shot. But With Berrian,Rice, Wade, Allison and Ferguson...I guess that leaves 1 person if that. So i guess Jaymar Johnson and Darius Reynaud one will be going and one will be saying. Reynaud has impressed me on his return ability.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Players have to clear waivers before they get added to the PS, so Nance may be headed there if another team doesn't pick him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings4ever View Post
        Players have to clear waivers before they get added to the PS, so Nance may be headed there if another team doesn't pick him up.
        Ah alright well lets hope because he was really good in preseason.

Comment

I really hope Nance catches on with someone's 53 man roster. I really liked him as a prospect coming out and imo he's done nothing but succeed when given opportunities with us.
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
            It's official, McKinnie suspended four games. On the StarTribune.
            As if the first 4 games of the season weren't difficult enough....
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Well If i was childress, If Hicks start getting killed on the Left side I would put Kliensasser over there and just double team the DE. There is a Reason why we keep Kliensasser and thats because he is one hell of a blocker.

Comment

Rufus Alexander, Jaymar Johnson gone.

Reynaud makes the team. Erin Henderson also makes it.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                  Rufus Alexander, Jaymar Johnson gone.

Reynaud makes the team. Erin Henderson also makes it.
                  Nope, cut.

The team opted to stay with five wide receivers. Martin Nance, Jaymar Johnson and Darius Reynaud did some nice things, but they couldn’t stick.
                  :From StarTribune.com

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh, the strib was saying earlier that it looked like Reynaud was gonna make it.

Allison for KR and PR then?
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                      Oh, the strib was saying earlier that it looked like Reynaud was gonna make it.

Allison for KR and PR then?
                      Looks like it, with Hicks maybe spelling him from time to time.

Comment

I know he's old, but anyone interested in Willie Anderson? I would think that at the very least he'd be a nice upgrade over Cook on the right side.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...llie-anderson/
                        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                          I know he's old, but anyone interested in Willie Anderson? I would think that at the very least he'd be a nice upgrade over Cook on the right side.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...llie-anderson/
                          It'd be a nice depth signing, but it would probably only be a one-year deal. Makes too much sense to actually happen.

Comment

It'd be a nice depth signing, but it would probably only be a one-year deal. Makes too much sense to actually happen.
                            Yeah, I was out all day today and Didn't even know who was cut till about 9:30 and I saw Willie Anderson was cut and I'm like Vikings get on him. Im wondering if he can play LT for 4 games lol.

Comment

Makes too much sense to actually happen.
                              Vikings quote of the year....

I couldn't agree more.

Comment

A little surprised that Rufus Alexander didn't make the team and Hussain Abdullah did.
                                Last edited by yo123; 08-31-2008, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information