This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
    Spielman was promoted to General Manager today.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...neral-manager/

As usual Tom and Judd have a interesting insight about this move. Take a few mins and listen to the video thats on the link. Pretty good stuff.

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/P...re_flops010412

Comment

• Apparently Rick Spielman assured Ponder that they wouldn't draft RG3.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-quarterback/

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
        Apparently Rick Spielman assured Ponder that they wouldn't draft RG3.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-quarterback/
        I love RG3 and all, but Id rather us go elsewhere with that pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
          As usual Tom and Judd have a interesting insight about this move. Take a few mins and listen to the video thats on the link. Pretty good stuff.

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/P...re_flops010412
          I wish that i had a job that would allow me to listen to the entire local 1500 schedule.
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Good info on the Vikings contract situations. link

Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
            I wish that i had a job that would allow me to listen to the entire local 1500 schedule.
            I don't get to listen to 1500 as it comes in really ****** here in SE MN, but if I want Vikings info, in particular but they do a great job with Twins, Wild, Wolves, and Gophers action as well, about the only place I go anymore is to 1500espn.com.
            Last edited by marshallb; 01-04-2012, 11:17 PM.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb
              Hmmm...ok, I must have been thinking about someone else then. In that case, then yea, I'd have to guess he won't be back whether he retires or not.

One semi-related thing I noticed a little while back, but don't think I got around to posting it here, is that Antoine Winfield's contract next year is going to be significantly less costly(base salary went from about $7 mil to about $3 mil) due to a playing time clause in his contract. So it looks like he'll be back next year: article
              Hutch's base salary is about 7M. His cap number adds about another 1.5M. So the cap penalty wouldn't be too much for the Vikes to part ways.
              http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/minnesota...ve-hutchinson/

Comment

• So I guess we're gonna keep rolling with the Tampa 2 then...

Comment

• boo.....................

what makes you say that?
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                    boo.....................

what makes you say that?
                    I would guess because the Vikes have offered the DC job to the colts DB coach.

Comment

• With free agency starting a month from today, which of the Vikings free agents do you want to see us re-sign?

I'd like to see us keep Erin Henderson, Devin Aromashodu, and Husain Abdullah, and that's really it, maybe a couple other guys if they sign cheap just for depth, but nothing more than that.

sig by BK and avy by me
                      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I can't commit to picking up the Vikings myself in the mock offseason, but if someone here does, I'd be more than willing to throw out a few ideas/be involved in some trade discussion. Whoever gets the gig, if you want (and I am by no means going to be offended if you choose not to), just PM me and I'll try to be of some assistance.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                          With free agency starting a month from today, which of the Vikings free agents do you want to see us re-sign?

I'd like to see us keep Erin Henderson, Devin Aromashodu, and Husain Abdullah, and that's really it, maybe a couple other guys if they sign cheap just for depth, but nothing more than that.
                          I'd like to re-sign Erin Henderson, Hussain Abdullah, Letroy Guion, and Sage Rosenfels. Also would like to see Percy Harvin get a well deserved contract extension.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                            I can't commit to picking up the Vikings myself in the mock offseason, but if someone here does, I'd be more than willing to throw out a few ideas/be involved in some trade discussion. Whoever gets the gig, if you want (and I am by no means going to be offended if you choose not to), just PM me and I'll try to be of some assistance.
                            I have applied to be the Vikings GM, and I'd be more than willing to use you as an assistant type.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikings4ever
                              What are you thinking for a starting MLB, since it looks like you didn't resign EJ?
                              I haven't quite decided yet, looking at what's left in FA and the fact that I've only got about $5 mil in cap space, I'm not sure if I want to go after a FA or take one in the mid rounds in the draft and pair him with Brinkley. I can pretty much tell you this, though, is that I'm almost positive that it'd be Erin and Greenway getting the snaps in the nickel at LB, and with the way things are right now that would be ~50% or better of the snaps anyway. Maybe just look at getting a short term run stopping type of veteran stopgap to fill that for a couple years for fairly cheap? I'm open to ideas, so if you have any please share them with me.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• I'd actually look to move Greenway(my preference) or Erin to MLB. Then address OLB somewhere in the draft(probably the mid rounds).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information