Clear All

• yep, this season is over. sad panda.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• He has SO much potential when he's 100 percent, but it seems like there is always a problem when it comes to him. I'm not sure how much money we should give him in his next contract. WR has to be a huge priority this offseason.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• If we don't sign Harvin we better take a hard look at Wallace or Bowe or both. Or maybe sign Wallace and draft a big WR like Robert Woods.

sig by fenikz
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Well....****. What's Jake Reed up to?
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28
            everyone is jizzing their pants about how good of a game Cassel had on Friday night. Don't care. He was a former pro bowl QB playing against scrubs. He's always going to look good.
            And he STILL threw a bad pick. Reading the FB comments on the Vikings page afterwards was so cringeworthy. Reminds me of the Joe Webb bandwagon from last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BarackSays View Post
              And he STILL threw a bad pick. Reading the FB comments on the Vikings page afterwards was so cringeworthy. Reminds me of the Joe Webb bandwagon from last season.
              I refuse to read anything from nfl.com or vikings.com in their comment section. Most of those fans are so far away from reality at times. Cassel will be our back up and always should have been a back up. He had Randy Moss in New England in his only good year. We all know how Randy Moss can make a look QB look great. Once he left, Daunte Culpepper's career went down quick.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-appendectomy/

Minnesota Vikings Pro Bowl fullback Jerome Felton was taken to a Minneapolis area hospital Wednesday afternoon for an emergency appendectomy that will likely force him to miss the remainder of the preseason.

According to Dan Wiederer of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Felton attended the Vikings’ morning walk-through on Wednesday before being absent for the afternoon’s practice. The operation was successful and the recovery is expected time is expected to be approximately two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                  ICassel will be our back up and always should have been a back up. He had Randy Moss in New England in his only good year. We all know how Randy Moss can make a look QB look great.
                  And Ponder has Greg Jennings & Cordarelle Patterson.
                  Remember, that 2007 Randy Moss was "Washed up" before the Patriots took him off the Raiders hands for a 3rd round draft pick.

Vikings' stadium deal on hold

Consider the pause in momentum a self-inflicted wound, of sorts. With groundbreaking on a new Minnesota Vikings stadium only weeks away, final approval of key development agreements has been put on hold to allow the state to conduct a more extensive background investigation into the team's owners. The Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority, the public body overseeing the nearly $1 billion project, said Tuesday that it has retained Peter Carter of the Dorsey & Whitney law firm to lead a "due diligence" review of Vikings owner Zygi Wilf and his family's real estate business. Carter has tried cases involving racketeering and performed similar investigations for some of the nation's largest firms.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/-da...#ixzz2c2wdhWpV

Comment

• I'll be going to the game tonight and I just recently purchased a very nice camera so I should have some good photos from tonight for you guys. I can't wait to see them live again even if its preseason.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                      And Ponder has Greg Jennings & Cordarelle Patterson.
                      Remember, that 2007 Randy Moss was "Washed up" before the Patriots took him off the Raiders hands for a 3rd round draft pick.
                      This argument really could go both ways. A good WR could make a QB look really good, or a really good QB, like Aaron Rodgers/ Brett Favre, could make a WR like Greg Jennings look good. We'll see which way it goes.

Vikings' stadium deal on hold

Consider the pause in momentum a self-inflicted wound, of sorts. With groundbreaking on a new Minnesota Vikings stadium only weeks away, final approval of key development agreements has been put on hold to allow the state to conduct a more extensive background investigation into the team's owners. The Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority, the public body overseeing the nearly $1 billion project, said Tuesday that it has retained Peter Carter of the Dorsey & Whitney law firm to lead a "due diligence" review of Vikings owner Zygi Wilf and his family's real estate business. Carter has tried cases involving racketeering and performed similar investigations for some of the nation's largest firms.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/-da...#ixzz2c2wdhWpV
                      This is bologna. This happened 20 years ago and it JUST surfaced as they were trying to get the stadium approved. I think they need to take this way less seriously and just get the deal done. I wouldn't be surprised if Zygi packs up the team and moves somewhere else if this gets delayed another year.

sig by fenikz
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                        This is bologna. This happened 20 years ago and it JUST surfaced as they were trying to get the stadium approved. I think they need to take this way less seriously and just get the deal done. I wouldn't be surprised if Zygi packs up the team and moves somewhere else if this gets delayed another year.
                        Of course, the implication of this is that, before the lawsuit news, the politicians had planned to just sign the contract without reading it.

Comment

• The offense has not looked good at all yet, two botched snaps tonight, reallY? a miss by walsh? ****.

sig by fenikz
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Jeff Locke for MVPunter!
                            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Well, a high draft pick should get them a QB prospect at least.

Comment

• I won't miss Harrison Smith, to be honest.

Who else you guys got out right now?

You've all heard our list..... both OTs, 4 of our top 5 LBers including Matthews Perry and Brad Jones.

All-Rookie CB Casey Hayward has yet to suit up this season for us.

Of course, Cobb, Jermichael, and James Jones are all injured, and you bought Jennings from us. So Rodgers only has one target left that y'all could even identify.
                                Our trainer reportedly has carpel tunnel from all the dealings with our injured guys.

What are y'all guys thoughts and expectations for Freeman?
                                He beat Rodgers in his first ever start in Tampa Bay in the creamsicle uniforms, 2008 season IIRC.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information