This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Rosenfels news....

SportsRadio 610 in Houston reports that the Vikings will sign Sage Rosenfels to a new three-year, $9 million deal once his trade to Minnesota is done.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
        Look on the bright side, at least people will stop mocking Josh Freeman to you guys.
        That'd be the best part about us signing any QB. Personally, I like Rosenfels, and like this trade.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• as i said in another thread, sage wont lead us to a superbowl, but at least he'll lead us to a new coach
          oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

• Originally posted by russie View Post
            as i said in another thread, sage wont lead us to a superbowl, but at least he'll lead us to a new coach
            Yeah I agree with that but I mean he is an upgrade over Tarvaris by a little. I dont know I rather see Garcia but at least Sage is sort of young. Only at 30. If we get him for a 4th Id be fine with it. Its not like we are giving up two 1st rounds for Cassel who might not even pan out with normal receivers like the vikings....Could be worse I suppose.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
              Yeah I agree with that but I mean he is an upgrade over Tarvaris by a little. I dont know I rather see Garcia but at least Sage is sort of young. Only at 30. If we get him for a 4th Id be fine with it. Its not like we are giving up two 1st rounds for Cassel who might not even pan out with normal receivers like the vikings....Could be worse I suppose.
              i agree that he is an upgrade over the crap we have now, but i dont think he is good enough to push us over the edge. i firmly believe that our window is closing, and we need to break through or fall along the wayside. pat, winfield, and our oline are getting older and older all the time.

Comment

i agree that he is an upgrade over the crap we have now, but i dont think he is good enough to push us over the edge. i firmly believe that our window is closing, and we need to break through or fall along the wayside. pat, winfield, and our oline are getting older and older all the time.
                Oh I completely agree but the problem is that there is no one really out there to put us over the edge. Garcia might but he tends to never get far in the playoffs. Cassel would be pretty much be a 1st round pick putting all the eggs in the basket and hoping. Kurt Warner will most likely stay in Arizona but he has maybe 3 years left, Same with Kerry Collins and the Titans. All the other FA Quarterback's aren't even worth mentioning. There's also Derek Anderson but I don't think he would help that much either. I know we are ready to win know but there just isn't anyone out there to help us to win now except for Garcia at best.

Comment

• garcia is honestly the one i want. i think with peterson and the defense we have, garcia could be the one to put us over. i feel that way about warner also. i dont feel any of the other available qbs could do the same.

Comment

as i said in another thread, sage wont lead us to a superbowl, but at least he'll lead us to a new coach
                    Ha! I guess that there is a silver lining to every storm cloud....

Granted that this hasn't happened yet but here are my thoughts:

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!

A career backup that hasn't been able to hold down a starting job when given the opportunity vs A starter w/ playoff experience, pro bowl appearances, and vast experience in the WCO.

I understand the age difference angle, but come on! How could you not even take a shot at Garcia (or even Warner for that matter & i'm not a fan) before trying to make this move.

Another great decision by this coaching staff.

If this really goes through, I give Chilly-dog 2/3rds of the year before he's out the door.

This team can be so ******* frustrating.
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Vikings | Childress interested in bringing Kleinsasser back
                      Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:35:43 -0800

The Associated Press reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress has indicated interest in bringing back impending free-agent TE Jim Kleinsasser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Working on contract for Birk
                      Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:31:05 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings are working on a contract for impending free-agent C Matt Birk. Birk's agent, Joe Linta, said Monday, Feb. 23, he had not received a formal offer but expected one to come this week.

Comment

• Rosenfels is better than freeman. Of course...any rookie qb that doesn't go to the vikings is going to be way greater than if a qb wouldnt go to minny.

oh jefus i hope that made sense.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Im not so much aganist the Rosenfel trade. Really we dont have much to choose from. Yes id like Garcia better as well. We just got to remember with our defense and running game, we dont need a gunslinger qb with a huge arm, we just need someone who wont kill us.
                          Ive said it in the past and i'll say it again, Jackson is not the answer, and he is not improving. Some of his supporters who post in these threads kill me, its like they dont see the same QB playing as the rest of the world does. And they forget about all the times when he is just terrible. Missing wide open people, throwing his trade mark grounders to the flat. Also I hope this puts an end to the Michael Vick rumors.
                          Last edited by General Zod; 02-23-2009, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Vikings | Childress interested in bringing Kleinsasser back
                            Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:35:43 -0800

The Associated Press reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress has indicated interest in bringing back impending free-agent TE Jim Kleinsasser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Working on contract for Birk
                            Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:31:05 -0800

The Associated Press reports the Minnesota Vikings are working on a contract for impending free-agent C Matt Birk. Birk's agent, Joe Linta, said Monday, Feb. 23, he had not received a formal offer but expected one to come this week.
                            Both are good news, we need Birk back.

And I have always been a Kleinsausage fan, he is a great blocker. I just wish we would involve him more in the passing game, he really does have good hands. Maybe we could try him at FB?
                            Last edited by General Zod; 02-24-2009, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• I would love for The Sauce to come back. He's one of my favorites and a damn good player. Important to the run game and underrated as a receiver.
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Gordon agrees to 1-year deal
                                February 24th, 2009 – 3:25 PM by Judd Zulgad

Cornerback Charles Gordon, last seen being carted off the field after suffering a gruesome ankle dislocation against the Packers, has agreed to a one-year deal to return to the Vikings.

Gordon, who suffered the season-ending injury on Nov. 9 on a punt return, was used as the Vikings’ nickel back in passing situations.
                                Good to see him sign and lets hope he comes back healthy too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information