* Albert Young RB, rookie, Iowa

Per StarTribune.com

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

where did nance end up?

Comment

Originally posted by Heisman View Post
        where did nance end up?
        Well I havent seen any news yet on about him. I just go to news.google.com and type in Martin Nance and nothing yet saying he signed with anyone so im guessing he is a FA Still.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Just say a commercial on NFL Network. Adrian Peterson can't throw for ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
            Just say a commercial on NFL Network. Adrian Peterson can't throw for ****!
            Was it the one with the kids and he is throwing against kids? Im pretty sure he did it on purpose...to make the kid feel better about them self on how far they threw the ball and how they out passed Adrian. So Im pretty sure his arm would be alright but there is a reason why he is a RB and not a QB.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't think we are seeing enough Chester Taylor? 9 carries in 2 games. We have the best 1-2 punch in football, lets use both so Peterson doesn't collapse down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Am I the only one who doesn't think we are seeing enough Chester Taylor? 9 carries in 2 games. We have the best 1-2 punch in football, lets use both so Peterson doesn't collapse down the stretch.
                No, your not. CT on kickoffs and sparingly is not good at all.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

I do like the way Taylor returns. Looked real good in person the other day.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                    I do like the way Taylor returns. Looked real good in person the other day.

I like Allison back there more, it seems like he does a good job whenever they give him a chance, I don't get why he's not our full time return man.

Comment

What do you all think of having Kleinsasser some more looks at TE in the passing game? I know he gets used as an extra lineman, but i think the guy still has some hands. Gotta be better then stonehands shank-o. :-)

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3593304

:) Please don't end up being another Kelly Holcomb situation.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3593304

:) Please don't end up being another Kelly Holcomb situation.

This is the right move. I feel a little bad for Tarvaris, because from what I hear he has put the time in to try and make himself a good QB, but he just doesn't have it.

The last two games have shown exactly what Vikings fans have been saying all along. With even decent QB play we can be a contender. Even with brutal QB play we lost to two top 5 teams by a combined 8 teams. If Frerotte can just hit open receivers and move the chains on some 3rd downs we can get right back into the playoff race. Then again that's about what I said when before the Kelly Holcob experience last year so we'll see how it goes.

Comment

It is the right move. However, Frerotte is not the answer down the road. I know its early to talk about it. But would Jackson be the guy in the 2010 season? Or would we bring someone in?

And also...What about Childress? If the Vikings have a bad season will he be there next year?

So many questions.........

I just want to see a trophy in Minnesota. I've been waiting for it for 17 years. It's time to see it. I'm getting impatient.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                              It is the right move. However, Frerotte is not the answer down the road. I know its early to talk about it. But would Jackson be the guy in the 2010 season? Or would we bring someone in?

And also...What about Childress? If the Vikings have a bad season will he be there next year?

So many questions.........

I just want to see a trophy in Minnesota. I've been waiting for it for 17 years. It's time to see it. I'm getting impatient.
                              Since Jackson has proven he cannot be the decent QB we need I think we need to explore all our options and get someone who can step in for a couple years, really all we need is someone who can be average. I mean it would be great if we could get a good QB here but it doesn't look like that will happen. More then anything Childress needs to go. He has proven time and time again that he is a terrible coach. Not only can he not motivate his players but he is a horrendous playcaller. He really does suck at every aspect of coaching. I still have hope for this season but even if we win every game from here on out I hope Childress is fired. I cannot see us ever winning or even appearing in a Superbowl with him as coach.

Comment

They may give Jackson a shot to win it next year, but I wouldn't mind seeing them give The JDB a few years to watch and then see what he can do. He's built for the WCO.
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information