Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait a seconed,. is this thread title a mistake? The Vikings won their division? Where the **** have I been :(

JARED ALLEN > life
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
      wait a seconed,. is this thread title a mistake? The Vikings won their division? Where the **** have I been :(

JARED ALLEN > life
      And the thread title will stay this way as long as we are still NFC North champs.

J. Allen is awesome, my birthday is in 10 days and the first thing on my list was a white #69 jersey.

I haven't had a Vikings jersey since my black Randy Moss jersey in 1999. The day my mom ruined that jersey in the wash was one of the worst days of my life. I loved that thing. Man it was sick
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        And the thread title will stay this way as long as we are still NFC North champs.

J. Allen is awesome, my birthday is in 10 days and the first thing on my list was a white #69 jersey.

I haven't had a Vikings jersey since my black Randy Moss jersey in 1999. The day my mom ruined that jersey in the wash was one of the worst days of my life. I loved that thing. Man it was sick
        Haha I had that jersey as well. I also had that bright Gold one they had out for him too. Although I do need a Jared Allen jersey and Winfield Jersey its pretty much the only two I'm missing. Also Happy Birthday in 10 Days.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Jared Allen is a god. I would make love to him if he was drunk enough.
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Jared Allen is a god. I would make love to him if he was drunk enough.
            If he was drunk enough?
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Jared Allen is a god. I would make love to him if he was drunk enough.
              TMI. HAHAHAHAH

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                If he was drunk enough?
                He would make love to me if he was drunk or sober. I am ******* hot!

Comment

He would make love to me if he was drunk or sober. I am ******* hot!
                  Yes...You are :D

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Vikings | Kennedy re-signed
                    Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:53:54 -0700

The Minnesota Vikings have announced they have re-signed unrestricted free-agent DT Jimmy Kennedy. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
                    oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

• Originally posted by russie View Post
                      Vikings | Kennedy re-signed

The Minnesota Vikings have announced they have re-signed unrestricted free-agent DT Jimmy Kennedy. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.
                      Our uber off season continues. lol

Comment

Vikings | Kennedy re-signed

AWESOME! :D

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• BRYANT MCKINNIE AVOIDS TRIAL
                          Posted by Josh Alper on March 12, 2009, 2:11 p.m. EDT
                          Minnesota Vikings tackle Bryant McKinnie’s request to enter a pretrial diversion program was granted by the state of Florida and a judge on Wednesday. As a result, he will avoid a trial on charges stemming from a fight with a bouncer outside a Miami nightclub in February 2008.

He must complete 25 hours of community service, anger management sessions and avoid being arrested to fulfill the program’s conditions. His lawyer, Larry Kerr, said all four of the charges, including one felony, will be dismissed if he successfully navigates the program.

“Everyone involved is very happy that we were able to reach this amicable resolution, and everyone is ready to put this behind us and move on,” Kerr said. “I know that Bryant is very grateful to his family and friends, and his fans and the Minnesota Vikings for their support, throughout this ordeal.”

McKinnie served a four-game suspension during the 2008 season as a result of the nightclub incident. McKinnie, who turns 30 in September, is entering his eighth season with the Vikings.

Hooray?
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                            BRYANT MCKINNIE AVOIDS TRIAL

Hooray?
                            yeah, i dont really know how to feel about this one. if he would have gone to trial, he probably would have had to do jail time. i think if he had to do jail time, it might have been the straw/camel thing, and it might have sped up his departure from the team. he is a good tackle, but far from great, and i guess even good tackles are hard to find.

Comment

• CARDINALS SHOPPING BOLDIN
                              Posted by Mike Florio on March 12, 2009, 3:59 p.m.
                              Kurt Warner might get to keep his $2 million, after all.

A league source tells us that the Arizona Cardinals are shopping receiver Anquan Boldin to potential trade partners.

Warner recently has suggested that he’d devote a portion of his salary to signing Boldin to a new contract. (We don’t think Warner really means it.)

Boldin, a six-year veteran, is signed through 2010. He has wanted for roughly a year a significant increase from his current range of $2.5 million to $3 million.

With teammate Larry Fitzgerald at $10 million per year, Boldin is believed to want at least $9 million annually.

Boldin previously has requested a trade. At one point after the Super Bowl, Boldin said that he would not sign a new deal with the Cardinals, and that he wanted to be dealt to a new team. More recently, he had softened in his position, expressing a willingness to consider a new long-term contract to stay with the team.

dibs?

from the rumors going around, we were trying to sign a far inferior, older player for around the same amount that boldin is wanting

Comment

dibs?

from the rumors going around, we were trying to sign a far inferior, older player for around the same amount that boldin is wanting
                                the only thing is that TJ would have came without giving up a pick in the draft. Were Boldin is going to atleast draw a Late 1st - 2nd round pick. I would like to see us atleast try but I don't expect Rick/Brad to trade a 2nd rounder and pay around 7 million a year or so.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information