Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Vikings Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That report just doesn't make any sense. Are we trying to lose??

    Comment


    • Childress has such a ******* huge ego. If he isn't the guy to discover the QB or resurrect his career the little general doesn't want him. I ******* hate Childress so much. He is a garbage coach and a horrible person to have a large say on the moves a professional football team makes

      Comment


      • I think Childress just wants things done his way. If the Vikings don't win a superbowl I guarentee that they will be the new team in LA in 2012. I just don't see why Brad Childress can't just throw out his huge ego. If he just did that then we would be set. Or if we just got a new coach. Like russie said a while back "Sage won't lead us to a Super Bowl, but he will for sure lead us to a new coach." I Stand behind that. 400%

        sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
          I just don't see why Brad Childress can't just throw out his huge ego.
          I'm pretty sure you answer your own question.


          Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

          Comment


          • ....And i don't get where this ego/arrogance comes from? Didn't Reid call the plays while Mr. Noodle was the offensive coordinator?

            Who knows, maybe he really isn't such a douchbag. We'll never know because this is the perception that he has given out to the public.

            I still doubt that he lasts through the season.
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
              ....And i don't get where this ego/arrogance comes from? Didn't Reid call the plays while Mr. Noodle was the offensive coordinator?

              Who knows, maybe he really isn't such a douchbag. We'll never know because this is the perception that he has given out to the public.

              I still doubt that he lasts through the season.
              He is compensating for being a weird looking bald. That should have been a red flag during his interviews with the team before being signed right there!

              Comment


              • Reading that they were not sold on Cutler just makes me ill. So what they are saying is that they were sold on "ground ball" T jack?

                Comment


                • (RotoWire) Jackson and Sage Rosenfels will conduct a "legitimate" competition for the starting quarterback job this summer, according to head coach Brad Childress, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.
                  Analysis: Childress said Jackson will open training camp as the player taking the most first-team reps because of his experience, but it otherwise will be an open competition. Meanwhile, the Vikings continue to be mentioned in rumors to acquire Jay Cutler, so this job battle could take another twist.




                  Same old, same old... ugh
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                    (RotoWire) Jackson and Sage Rosenfels will conduct a "legitimate" competition for the starting quarterback job this summer, according to head coach Brad Childress, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.
                    Analysis: Childress said Jackson will open training camp as the player taking the most first-team reps because of his experience, but it otherwise will be an open competition. Meanwhile, the Vikings continue to be mentioned in rumors to acquire Jay Cutler, so this job battle could take another twist.




                    Same old, same old... ugh
                    Wait a second...

                    So was that article from yahoo! BS?

                    sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

                    Comment


                    • I'm starting to see a lot of mocks with Harvin landing in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. I really like the thought of this, imagine what he could do with that kind of explosion in the Dome. I know our lack of QB kills our expectations but it would be nice to surround Sage with Peterson, Harvin and Berrian. That could be fun to watch. What do you guys think???

                      Comment


                      • Offensive lineman to visit
                        March 26th, 2009 – 3:12 PM by Judd Zulgad Arizona offensive tackle Eben Britton is scheduled to have a pre-draft visit with the Vikings on April 8-9, according to Scout.com. The same website reported Wednesday that Maryland wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey is scheduled to visit Winter Park on the same dates.

                        Unlike many teams, the Vikings bring in all players for visits over the same two-day period.

                        Britton, who is 6-6, 310 pounds, is rated as the fifth best offensive tackle by Lindy’s. Pro Football Weekly has him rated fifth among tackles, projecting him as a second-round pick, and The Sporting News also has him fifth but projects him to go in the third round.

                        Britton is of interest to the Vikings given the help they need at right tackle. However, if the draft projections are accurate, using the No. 22 overall pick on Britton wouldn’t be wise.

                        Here’s what PFW said of Britton: “A three-year starter who has lined up at right and left tackle, Britton has a skill set better suited for the right side in the pros and may even wind up inside. Does not look pretty but usually gets the job done and possesses day-one starter potential.”
                        oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                          Reading that they were not sold on Cutler just makes me ill. So what they are saying is that they were sold on "ground ball" T jack?

                          I understand what you mean cause i think Cutler would definitely be an HUGE upgrade at QB. But when you read that they weren't sold on Cutler, it might mean that they were not sold enough to sacrifice let's say 2 first round picks + a huge new contract. It's all relative sometimes. We have to consider the price asked in a trade before we pass judgement on this report (who could be completely false BTW like most "Reports" we hear around the league.)

                          Comment


                          • I could see Britton being a bust.

                            sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                              I'm starting to see a lot of mocks with Harvin landing in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. I really like the thought of this, imagine what he could do with that kind of explosion in the Dome. I know our lack of QB kills our expectations but it would be nice to surround Sage with Peterson, Harvin and Berrian. That could be fun to watch. What do you guys think???
                              I like the idea. It would give us a weapon on offense that we're currently lacking. I feel Harvin is a bit like Eddie Royal, underrated as a receiver because he was asked to do so many different things at Florida. He'd be a spark to our offense immediately and assuming the Big 4 tackles are off the board I'd be open to the idea of Percy.

                              Comment


                              • I don't like Harvin, do you really think that Chilly and Bevell will find a decent way to use him, plus he's way too fragile for my liking. His biggest asset for us would be his KR skills, and you never, ever use a first round pick on a KR. Also, at WR, we need more of a possession WR like Britt or Nicks than we do a speedster like Harvin. I'd rather have Harvin than Vontae Davis like I've been seeing a lot of, which makes no sense as Davis is definitely not a cover 2 corner, but I'd rather take Britton, Nicks, Britt, or Unger before any of those guys.

                                sig by BK and avy by me
                                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information