http://blogs.twincities.com/Vikings/...heet_to_t.html

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
      Awesome!!!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Jeff George Says That If He Was In Minnesota, He’d Have A Ring

Comment

• I myself dont like any WRs for us in the 1st round(excluding Crabtree and Maclin of course, who will be long gone.), value-wise anyways.

Im not big on Percey Harvin, if he is there with our 2nd rounder, then yes. I doubt he will be.
          Darrius Heyward-Bey reminds me way to much of Troy Williamson, no thanks...next!
          Hakeem Nicks and Kenny Britt im not big on either, I even think our 2nd pick for them might be a reach.

Id rather us wait for the 3rd round, see if Brian Robiskie, Derrick Williams or Juaquin Iglesias is still there.
          Last edited by General Zod; 03-27-2009, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• I would take Nicks or Britt with our 2nd in a heartbeat. But no chance they fall that far. I'm not big on Derrick Williams...he seems to be a speed guy without the speed.

Comment

I myself dont like any WRs for us in the 1st round(excluding Crabtree and Maclin of course, who will be long gone.), value-wise anyways.

Im not big on Percey Harvin, if he is there with our 2nd rounder, then yes. I doubt he will be.
              Darrius Heyward-Bey reminds me way to much of Troy Williamson, no thanks...next!
              Hakeem Nicks and Kenny Britt im not big on either, I even think our 2nd pick for them might be a reach.

Id rather us wait for the 3rd round, see if Brian Robiskie, Derrick Williams or Juaquin Iglesias is still there.
              I agree with you 100% here, outside of Maclin and Crabtree there is no WR I would want to take in RD1. I would like for them to focus on getting a OT or a CB.

Comment

more proof they dont care about winning
                oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

• But, i'm sure that Tahi is a "Chilly-guy".

How could we possibly lose with a team-full of Chilly's guys?
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Why did we release Thomas Tapeh? The guy could block, and he also has good hands. Then one day he was gone.

Comment

Why did we release Thomas Tapeh? The guy could block, and he also has good hands. Then one day he was gone.
                      The Fuhrer liked Tahi more for some unknown reason.

Comment

Why did we release Thomas Tapeh? The guy could block, and he also has good hands. Then one day he was gone.
                        Thomas Tapeh was released because he didn't tell the team about an offseason knee surgery prior to our signing him. He injured that knee early in the season.

Comment

• Tahi is an average blocking back at best.

Comment

• yet another no impact move:

Vikings | Grigsby re-signs
                            Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:04:32 -0700

Scout.com reports the Minnesota Vikings have re-signed free-agent DE Otis Grigsby. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
                            oh noes!!1! i've been rep raped

Comment

• SWEET!!!!!

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• It's interesting that we haven't seen anything with the Vikings pursuing THolt. He would seem like a good fit here. I wonder what is making us stay away??

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information