This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
    So I've seen in a couple places that the Bills are shopping Roscoe Parrish. What do you guys think about him? I have no idea what it would take to get him but hes a proven playmaker on special teams and could be a good option in the slot.
    I think he would be an excellent addition. He would give us the KR/PR we would need and very good receiver as well. He probably could take Bobby Wade's spot. I know having my whole family and friends being bills fan and that he is just loved around here so I doubt they actually trade him.

I saw the article on pft.com and I took it as that they were trying to see what they could get for him and thats pretty much it.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• I would also be happy to get Roscoe for a mid - late round pick. He would fill a pretty big need.
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Honestly being from Iowa Im not an iowa state fan but I have seen sage play he isnt much diffrent then brad johnson. That is about what we can expect so in my opinion we kinda of have daunte/johnson back. If sage isnt asked to win and just asked to manage he will be an upgrade from gus i gave my self a concussion ferrotte

Comment

• and thanx for the welcome back I work alot more then I used too

Comment

• Well just on NFLN: Total Access that the vikings have the 2nd easiest scheldue behind the bears from last years records. I know we play NFC West and AFC North and then Giants and Panthers and the rest of the divison.

I hope to get to one vikings game this upcoming season either in Cleveland or Pittsburgh since they only 3-4 hours away.

Comment

• The games Detroit(x2), Cleveland, Cincy, St.Louis, Seattle and San Fran should all be wins. We should improve on our 10-6 record as long as we get decent QB play.

Comment

• So I saw something with Brady Quinn being looked at by the niners. Crap.

Comment

So I saw something with Brady Quinn being looked at by the niners. Crap.
                  I would be surprised if the Niners would give pick #10 for Brady Quinn. If they got him I would expect a next years 1st round pick but I cant see SF in the running. I expect the teams to have chances for Quinn are the Vikings, Lions, and Jets.

Comment

So I saw something with Brady Quinn being looked at by the niners. Crap.
                    I'm pretty sure the niners wouldn't give up their first round pick, so it'd likely be their 2nd round pick and maybe a late round pick, where as we can give up #22 for Quinn.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                      I would be surprised if the Niners would give pick #10 for Brady Quinn. If they got him I would expect a next years 1st round pick but I cant see SF in the running. I expect the teams to have chances for Quinn are the Vikings, Lions, and Jets.
                      I'd throw the Bucs in there too.

sig by BK and avy by me
                      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                        With that being said. Let's call Cleveland and give them the #22 right now please. Sage as the backup. TJack can be #3. Draft Oline at 54 and Macho in the 3rd. I'm happy. Childress is happy. Everybody is happy. Hell toss Tjack out there in the wildcat, then Childress can be even happier. That is all. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                          I'd throw the Bucs in there too.
                          I left the Bucs out for the recent signing of Byron Leftwich. They already have 4 QB's on their roster so I would see them as a long shot to get Quinn.

Comment

• I don't see the 49er's trading the 10th overall pick for Brady Quinn. If they want him I think they would have to package their 2nd this year along with their 1st round pick next year which still seems like a bit much to give up for quinn. So I don't think they are a threat to the Vikings getting Brady Quinn.

Comment

• Well knowing what we know about our Quarterback situation, I'm going to assume that we stay put and do nothing. AGAIN.

Comment

• Take a look at my Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information