This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
    Im not gonna take to much on this..its not mandatory for him to be there and plus if Florida is still in School he might be finishing up some classes. who knows.
    I read somewhere that Florida has finals still today so that would be my guess.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_12273051

Wow nevermind. Severe dehydration. How does that happen?
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
        http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_12273051

Wow nevermind. Severe dehydration. How does that happen?
        I was just about to post this..I have no idea how you can have severe dehydration..hope he is alright.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Maybe he just had really horrible cotton mouth that spread :)

Comment

• I was just about to post about his dehydration. At least it isn't the swine flu.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• He probably got a virus that caused a ton of vomiting and diarrhea. I know people who have had this happen and it is crippling and it doesn’t take long at all to get badly dehydrated. However go to any message board or blog and they will tell you it's because he was up drinking all night and smoking pot.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                He probably got a virus that caused a ton of vomiting and diarrhea. I know people who have had this happen and it is crippling and it doesn’t take long at all to get badly dehydrated. However go to any message board or blog and they will tell you it's because he was up drinking all night and smoking pot.
                Exactly. I read a report that he had a virus like the flu, but if you even read the NFL draft forum's thread on it, people keep saying exactly what you had said.

sig by BK and avy by me
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                  Exactly. I read a report that he had a virus like the flu, but if you even read the NFL draft forum's thread on it, people keep saying exactly what you had said.
                  That's because people are idiots and want Harvin to fail. It makes sense though, if my team passed on him, I'd want him to fail too.

Comment

• Guys I'm saddend to inform you that the rumors of the Vikings pursuing Favre are getting more and more obvious...

FMVFL (**** MY VIKING FAN LIFE)

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I really don't care who our QB is. I just want to make a run in the playoffs. I'm not sold on Sage or TJack so if Favre can chuck it then I wouldn't mind seeing him back there.

Comment

• I would still take Favre over Sage and T-Jack in a heartbeat. His surrounding cast on the Vikings would have been five times better than the one he had on the Jets.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I would take him for this year, but we are still ****** for the future. I really wish we would get somebody with potential to be groomed and eventually take over,

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                            I would take him for this year, but we are still ****** for the future. I really wish we would get somebody with potential to be groomed and eventually take over,
                            Maybe John David Booty can be that guy. He looks like the game manager type, and with Peterson that would allow Minnesota to be a playoff contender year-in and year-out.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              Maybe John David Booty can be that guy. He looks like the game manager type, and with Peterson that would allow Minnesota to be a playoff contender year-in and year-out.
                              Booty is not the answer in any shape or form. He is nothing more than a backup in the NFL and even then he probably isn't better than TJack or Sage.

As for Favre and people saying we still wouldn't have an answer for the future, the point is to win a championship. Favre is a significant upgrade over TJack and Sage. To this point there is nothing that says the QB of the future is on the roster so what would it matter if Favre played for us for a year. It's not like we mortgaging the future on Favre, we are giving nothing up for him.

Anyone who thinks that this team is going to have a worse record with Favre than with Sage or TJack needs to step back for a minute and think. Favre can win you a game. Sage and TJack are attempting to not be the reason you lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                                Booty is not the answer in any shape or form. He is nothing more than a backup in the NFL and even then he probably isn't better than TJack or Sage.

As for Favre and people saying we still wouldn't have an answer for the future, the point is to win a championship. Favre is a significant upgrade over TJack and Sage. To this point there is nothing that says the QB of the future is on the roster so what would it matter if Favre played for us for a year. It's not like we mortgaging the future on Favre, we are giving nothing up for him.

Anyone who thinks that this team is going to have a worse record with Favre than with Sage or TJack needs to step back for a minute and think. Favre can win you a game. Sage and TJack are attempting to not be the reason you lose.
                                I agree 100% on Booty. On Favre, I only have 2 questions: 1) is he healthy 2) which Favre are you getting, the one at the beginning of last year or the one at the end of last year. If the answer is yes and beginning, then I'd take Favre in a heartbeat, if it's no and end, then absolutely not.
                                Last edited by marshallb; 05-05-2009, 09:10 PM.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information