Booty sucks dick. Sorry guize
      I second that.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Anyone heard anything about what we are doing for a center this season? I hear John Sullivan, but if I had to guess I would say that Childress tries out Ryan Cook at center. He played center in college. Besides, it would be to much of a hit to Childress's ego if Ryan Cook was somehow not involve in the O-line.

I really hate Childress btw. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
          Anyone heard anything about what we are doing for a center this season? I hear John Sullivan, but if I had to guess I would say that Childress tries out Ryan Cook at center. He played center in college. Besides, it would be to much of a hit to Childress's ego if Ryan Cook was somehow not involve in the O-line.

I'd put my money on Sullivan. I don't think Childress' ego has much to do with anything anymore seeing as he is talking to Brett Favre this week.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I agree, it seems like Sullivan, from things that I've read the team likes Sullivan a lot and are fully intent on giving him every possible chance to succeed.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• You guys with your JDB hate can all go to hell :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                You guys with your JDB hate can all go to hell :(
                It's Booty Time!!

Comment

• I hate Brett Favre....but I will take him in a millisecond.

Go All-In, Chilly. Push those chips.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                    I agree, it seems like Sullivan, from things that I've read the team likes Sullivan a lot and are fully intent on giving him every possible chance to succeed.
                    Like Ryan Cook & T-Jack????

So far that has all worked out really well!
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

You guys with your JDB hate can all go to hell :(
                      Did you watch him at all during the preseason and/or training camp? Man he was brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
                        Did you watch him at all during the preseason and/or training camp? Man he was brutal.
                        You really are putting WAY to much stock into his performance as a rookie during camp and preseason. Now if he still performs like that this year I will start to stop praising him.

Comment

You really are putting WAY to much stock into his performance as a rookie during camp and preseason. Now if he still performs like that this year I will start to stop praising him.
                          I disagree. I really don't think he should get any credit at all. The fact is that he won't be a starting QB in this league. Believe me, I'd love to see him succeed but he wasn't a good prospect coming out and his preseason performance only validated most people's thinking. He could be a decent backup at somepoint but he won't be a starter in the NFL.

Comment

I agree 100% on Booty. On Favre, I only have 2 questions: 1) is he healthy 2) which Favre are you getting, the one at the beginning of last year or the one at the end of last year. If the answer is yes and beginning, then I'd take Favre in a heartbeat, if it's no and end, then absolutely not.
                            Well I think your 2 questions are 1 in the same. The reason Favre was bad near the end of the season was because his arm was bothering him. So if he is healthy he will be the good favre.

Originally posted by General Zod
                            Anyone heard anything about what we are doing for a center this season? I hear John Sullivan, but if I had to guess I would say that Childress tries out Ryan Cook at center. He played center in college. Besides, it would be to much of a hit to Childress's ego if Ryan Cook was somehow not involve in the O-line.

I think Ryan Cook will and should be given an oppurtunity to win the starting job at C. Cook played it in college, he gets a good push in the run game, and moving him into C should negate the problems he has with speed. Aswell as playing next to the best G in the NFL should help him out. But word is the Vikings like Sullivan a lot so I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him beat out Cook for C.

Comment

• Ryan Cook is terrible at everything except at having a synonym for "chef" as a last name. **** him.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I agree, it seems like Sullivan, from things that I've read the team likes Sullivan a lot and are fully intent on giving him every possible chance to succeed.
                                One of the major reasons that Birk left for Baltimore is because he knew John Sullivan is going to be a very good player and the staff likes him a lot. He knew that he would never see all 3 years of his contract if he signed here. He probably would have been cut after this year. In Baltimore he is all but guaranteed all 3 unless his play declines to the point where he is a complete liability.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information