This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
    I really just want this crap to be over. I don't mind if we bring him in but this is getting out of hand.
    It's very likely to carry on for a lot longer, so you better get used to it.

sig by BK and avy by me
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by hagy34 View Post
      I really just want this crap to be over. I don't mind if we bring him in but this is getting out of hand.
      I know how you feel. I really don't care what happens at this point I just want some finality to the situation. But sadly marshallb is right, there is no end to Favre Mania. I cannot wait for the day when it's physically impossible for him to ponder a return.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueBandit24 View Post
        I know how you feel. I really don't care what happens at this point I just want some finality to the situation. But sadly marshallb is right, there is no end to Favre Mania. I cannot wait for the day when it's physically impossible for him to ponder a return.
        No doubt, I want it to be over, as does everyone else. I was actually quite glad when they reported that Favre told the Vikings he was going to stay retired and that Childress didn't fly down, because I thought that it might actually be over, but then right on cue, "Favre's x-rays sent to Vikings". I actually kind of hope he just stays retired, b/c otherwise the huge media circus will follow us around all year, but then again, I think Favre would be a great one year addition to the team.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• ESPN is really pushing this thing, I mean they are probably the only people (outside of Mississippi news) that are outside of Favre's house.

I agree with most of you, wanting this debacle to be over and soon, because the team can't drag along T-Jack and Rosenfels like the Jets did with Clemens and Pennington.

I wouldn't mind having him though...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• There's a nice opinion piece on the whole Favre saga on scout.com. The guy pretty much nails it on the head.

http://min.scout.com/a.z?s=63&p=2&c=863793

Please let it be over soon.

Comment

• If Favre does come to the Vikes, there will be no end to the media circus... as Pat Reusse said last week, Tiger Woods will be winning the PGA Championship at Hazeltine, but no one will know because all of the local reporters will be in Mankato to report that Favre scratched his butt!

I think that the main hangup is not the shoulder, but more with the fact that Favre doesn't want to go through OTAs and minicamps... that is why he has drawn this **** out over the last few years.
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                but no one will know because all of the local reporters will be in Mankato to report that Favre scratched his butt!
                WILL HE SNIFF HIS HAND??????
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                  WILL HE SNIFF HIS HAND??????
                  Yes, but it will smell of roses... Strong MANLY roses.

Comment

• Originally posted by pete_norm View Post
                    Yes, but it will smell of roses... Strong MANLY roses.
                    At least that is the way that ESPN will report it. I'm sure that Madden would also do a special report on how good Favre's ass smells....

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

At least that is the way that ESPN will report it. I'm sure that Madden would also do a special report on how good Favre's ass smells....

maybe Mooch can make a quick pitstop there to describe the taste...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Looking at that photo, either Madden has only one hand or he also wants to know if Brett smells of roses...

Comment

• MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -The Minnesota Vikings and Pro Bowl cornerback Antoine Winfield are no longer talking about a new contract.

Winfield's Agent Ashanti Webb said Monday that negotiations on an extension recently reached an impasse. He declined to comment on whether this will affect Winfield's attendance at the team's organized practices this spring.

Webb says his "line of communication" with the team remains open.

Winfield will make $6 million in the final season of his current six-year deal. He turns 32 next month. Winfield has said previously he'd like to finish his career in Minnesota.

Fellow starting cornerback Cedric Griffin, who is 26, recently had his contract extended by five years through 2014.
                          http://sports.excite.com/news/05112009/v9319.html

Comment

• I'm not surprised that we're taking a strong line with Winfield. We haven't been shy about showing veterans the door. Most of those have been on the decline, and it's fair to say that Winfield is still bringing it, but I'm guessing they'll take a wait and see approach with Winfield this season, see how some of the new guys fair in the secondary, and then possibly franchise Antoine next offseason. I don't see this being resolved anytime soon.

Comment

• I'm not surprised, but I'm disappointed. Winfield has shown no signs of slowing down, at all.
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• He deserves a lot of cash. Like for real. I don't give a **** how old he is. We are a win now team. And he wants to win a superbowl. The Vikings think that they are going to get the "hometown discount" on him. But I don't think that will happen. Winfield is better than that.

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information