Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jets claimed Allison off waivers according to Rosenhaus's Twitter.

sig by BK and avy by me
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      What happned to the Farvin sig? Haha.
      I wanted to put more emphasis on how much I hate Bill Smith.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
        The Jets claimed Allison off waivers according to Rosenhaus's Twitter.
        Well, they dont have much depth at WR there, maybe he'll get a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          I like Allison quite a bit as a prospect and think he still has alot of upside in the NFL. I think his lack of development can be traced to the coaching staff and the lack of stability or talent at the QB position.

Meh, he's a guy who is good at running in a straight line. Doesn't run very good routes.

Decent as a return guy though, I always thought we should have used him more there.

Comment

• Decent story on Loadholt in camp. I like that he's taking such a serious approach to starting at RT. He could hold that down for a long time to come.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...7PQLanchO7DiUr

p.s. I like one of the comments refering to McKinnie & Loadholt as the "Twin Cities".... those sure are some big boys!
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I went to camp today and Tarvaris looked absolutely terrible. I really want Sage to win this job. Jackson looked really good in the drills but once they put a defense against him he looked completely lost as usual. There was one pass in particular where he rolled to his right and lobbed it directly into the arms of Winfield with no receiver within 10 yards of him. I just don't see it with T-Jack.

Comment

• "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  I went to camp today and Tarvaris looked absolutely terrible. I really want Sage to win this job. Jackson looked really good in the drills but once they put a defense against him he looked completely lost as usual. There was one pass in particular where he rolled to his right and lobbed it directly into the arms of Winfield with no receiver within 10 yards of him. I just don't see it with T-Jack.
                  Trust me, Jackson will be starting at the beginning of the season. Childress as to defend his ego, so even if Rosenfel is perfect in camp/pre-season you'll see Jackson starting.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post

Awesome.

Love it.

Comment

• McKinnie is 30 and Loadholt is 23. Anyone think Loadholt could eventually replace Bryant at left tackle?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                        Awesome.

Love it.
                        Then you'll want to suck this one off:

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          McKinnie is 30 and Loadholt is 23. Anyone think Loadholt could eventually replace Bryant at left tackle?
                          I don't think so... I think Loadholt will find a home on the right side of the line. Then we will draft someone or pick someone up in free agency that would be a worthy replacement.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            McKinnie is 30 and Loadholt is 23. Anyone think Loadholt could eventually replace Bryant at left tackle?
                            I'd don't think that Loadholt has enough athleticism to be a good pass blocker in the NFL. However Loadholt will be a wonderful run blocker no matter what side of the line he plays on. Due to the lack of pass blocking skills and the lack of tools I don't see him moving over to the left side.

Comment

• man, i love watching AD run..... i could watch those highlights an endless amount of times.
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• They couldn't have picked a better song for that AD video

And I could watch that first clip of him ******* up Nick Collins all day.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information