Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if anyone wants Vikings/Packers MNF tickets, they are 2 for $550. They are in Section 138, row 30. These seats have an excellent view of the visitors as they warm up and are really just phenomenal seats all around. They are right inside Gate H when you walk in and out, so no horrible crowds to walk around either as you enter/exit.

On stubhub, these seats are going for about $350 a piece. That's $125 off of the price you'd pay on stubhub. This is going to be the biggest regular season game in Vikings history and the biggest singular game in the NFL this season. I'd have love to have gone, but money is a little tight right now.

You are getting a DEAL on these seats if you want them at a special reduced SWDC price! Putting them on Ebay where they will go for about 300 a pop the day the regular season starts, so please let me know.

http://www.stubhub.com/minnesota-vik...rodome-788449/

Stubhub page if you don't believe me.
    Last edited by djp; 09-01-2009, 05:29 AM.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VfHnCwLp14

lmao I AM DYING
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Bobby Wade has restructured his contract, according to the Star Tribune:
        http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=3270

according to people with knowledge of the situation, the veteran wide receiver has agreed to restructure the five-year, $15 million contract he signed in March 2007. Instead of earning $3 million this season, Wade is believed to have come to an agreement to make somewhere in the neighborhood of $1.5 million in 2009.
        It’s very possible that if Wade had refused to rework his contract he could have been let go on Saturday as the Vikings cut their roster to the regular-season limit of 53 players.
        I would have been very surprised if they'd have let Wade go, mostly b/c of the injury history of some of our receivers. Wade has been so reliable, and provides a veteran presence.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Wade is a reliable pass-catcher. It would have been tough to see him go.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I would have hated to lose him also.

On a side note, Sydney Rice has caught everything thrown at him this pre season.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
              I would have hated to lose him also.

On a side note, Sydney Rice has caught everything thrown at him this pre season.
              Now they are reporting that as part of reworking his contract, Wade will become a free agent after this season.

sig by BK and avy by me
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Steve Hutchinson looks like Grizzley Adams mixed with a mountain!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• The Vikings have got to keep T-Jax as a number 2 and Sage as a number 3. I'm pretty sure Favre won't play all the games this season. This means we need 2 quality backup with game experience. I have absolutely zero confidence in Booty and i haven't seen anything in preseason that makes me change my mind about it. We should try to slip him through waiver onto the practice squad. Even if it means someone does a Thigpen to us...

On a side note. Ian Johnson made a strong point to be kept on the roster as a third back. He looked good last night. Reynaud probably also won a roster spot last night with that return. Which means we would keep 6 WR on the roster.

Comment

• So far our cuts are JDB, Ian Johnson and David Herron.

http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=3284

Looks like T-Jack will stay with us throughout 09.
                    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Updated list of cuts:

QB John David Booty
                      FB Nehemiah Broughton
                      DE Martail Burnett
                      S De’von Hall
                      LB David Herron
                      RB Ian Johnson
                      TE Garrett Mills
                      TE Jake Nordin
                      WR Nick Moore
                      Last edited by DHVF; 09-05-2009, 04:31 PM.
                      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Only surprise for me on that list is Ian Johnson. I thought he would make the team. Let's hope we can sign him to the practice squad. He could replace Chester next year if he leaves through free agency.

I think the Vikings made the right choice with Booty.

Comment

• This is ******* ********. ******* ********. **** ************. JDB waz the futurez!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                            Updated list of cuts:

QB John David Booty
                            FB Nehemiah Broughton
                            DE Martail Burnett
                            S De’von Hall
                            LB David Herron
                            RB Ian Johnson
                            TE Garrett Mills
                            TE Jake Nordin
                            you can add WR Nick Moore to that list.

EDIT: You can add WR Vinny Perreta as well

I'm glad they made the decision to keep T-Jack over Booty.
                            Last edited by marshallb; 09-05-2009, 04:37 PM.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Also Cut:
                              DT Tremaine Johnson
                              OT Drew Radovich
                              CB Marcus McCauley--maybe signals Paymah will make the team.

9 more cuts left

The Star Tribune is reporting that Jon Cooper HAS made the team.
                              Last edited by marshallb; 09-05-2009, 05:19 PM.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• As far as I know this is the complete list of cuts for the Vikings

John David Booty QB
                                Ian Johnson Rb
                                Nemiah Broughton FB
                                Nick Moore WR
                                Vinny Perretta WR
                                Bobby Williams WR
                                Garret Mills TE
                                Jake Nordin TE
                                Drew Radovich OT
                                Chris Clark OG
                                Juan Garcia OG
                                Andy Kemp OG
                                Martail Burnett DE
                                Tremaine Johnson DT
                                Antione Holmes DT
                                David Herron LB
                                Marcus McCauley CB
                                Marcus Walker CB
                                Colt Anderson S
                                De'von Hall S

No real huge surprises in that list IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information