DB Colt Anderson

QB John David Booty

OT Chris Clark

RB Ian Johnson

DT Tremaine Johnson

TE Garrett Mills

WR Nick Moore

OT Drew Radovich
    I think that was the best case scenario as to who would make the practice squad. I thought that Mills, Ian Johnson, and Booty all had a good shot to get claimed. I also like the potential of some of the other guys like Radovich, Moore, and T. Johnson, and the team likes Colt Anderson quite a bit.

sig by BK and avy by me
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I am a little happier after reading the ************* future John David ******* Booty is still alive and well on the PS. One day you will all see!

Comment

• The Vikings have waived Jon Cooper, and signed C Kory Lichtensteiger.
        http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=3292

On Sunday, the Vikings waived [Cooper] and signed center Kory Lichtensteiger.

Lichtensteiger (6-3, 295 pounds), a second-year player out of Bowling Green, was a fourth-round round pick by the Denver Broncos in 2008. He was placed on waivers by the Broncos on Saturday. Lichtensteiger played both guard and center at Bowling Green.

sig by BK and avy by me
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
          The Vikings have waived Jon Cooper, and signed C Kory Lichtensteiger.
          http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=3292
          Damn tht sucks for Jon Cooper. You are a UDFA you fight and fight to make the 53 man roster. You end up suceeding making the cut he must of been very excitted. Get all your hopes up only to be waived the very next day. Ouch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
            Damn tht sucks for Jon Cooper. You are a UDFA you fight and fight to make the 53 man roster. You end up suceeding making the cut he must of been very excitted. Get all your hopes up only to be waived the very next day. Ouch!
            I think they might try and put him on the practice squad if he clears waivers, but that does have to suck.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Glad to see we kept Johnson. Sad to see McCauly go though..

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• The Vikings have resigned Jon Cooper to the practice squad.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                  Glad to see we kept Johnson. Sad to see McCauly go though..

By the end of TC I think Johnson was pretty much a lock.

But I'm thinking that we kept the wrong CB's. I really liked Gordon and I didn't think McCaulley was bad enough to deserve getting cut.

Comment

• From profootballtalk

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-benched-him/

"I was receptive to [sitting] last year," Favre said. "When we finally did an MRI and found out I had a torn biceps last year, I felt like, with about four or five games left, that even though I was making some pretty good throws and some decent plays, I felt like I was doing the team more harm because I was missing on some throws."

That's probably the best news i heard since Favre signed with the Vikings... When he signed, i was pretty sure Childress wouldn't want to be the one to break Favre's consecutive game streak, even if he played like ****. When i read that extract, i think that maybe, now, Childress would consider it...

Only time will tell. I'm so happy the real season finally starts.

Comment

• Buh-bye, Bobby Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                        I didnt see that one coming. With Berrian hurt and S. Rice cant ever seem to stay healthy I just figured he'd stick for another year.

Comment

• I'm a little upset over this..I mean Bobby Wade has been our most reliable hand receiver in the past couple years. He cut his contract in half to stay with the team and we cut him for Greg Lewis? A guy who has never been more than a 4th or a 3rd receiver. I don't agree with this move at all.

According to Twitter...a couple of the players are upset by it as well. Bernard Berrian was seen wearing number 19 today in practice.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Yeah, I don't like this move. Wade was a dependable receiver who knew the system very well and was willing to rework his deal for the team. I think Lewis is decent in his own right, but I'd rather have Wade.
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Based on what I saw of Lewis in preseason games here this is a stupid move. Lewis has very little to offer. At the very least Bobby Wade is the better option because he is familiar with the team & system.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Greg Lewis is a burner. But yes I do agree that he was our best hands receiver. Greg Lewis can really stretch the field, that I do know. But in terms of how good of a receiver he is....uhh, I disagree with the move.

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information