Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yea, we cut Wade for a "Childress's guys". This has worked so well in the past. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
      Oh yea, we cut Wade for a "Childress's guys". This has worked so well in the past. lol
      Todd Pinkston agrees.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• This isn't a big loss people. Childress has been talking about playing more Peterson on 3rd down and more Taylor in the slot. This also gives Shiancoe more snaps in the offense. This just eliminates the cushion that Sidney Rice had in the offense, he has to produce now.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• This came as a surprise considering he just restructured his contract. There is no question that most of Wades role on this team has been taken by the younger WR's and Visanthe Shiancoe. Aswell as in the end it really doesnt make a huge difference because we are talking about 4th/5th reciever here.

But it's a bit of a disapointing move considering Bobby Wade is still a pretty reliable veteran WR that brings value along potential injuries as well as a veteran leadrship for the young WR's. And of all people Greg Lewis, I thought Childress had finally moved on from the crappy Philly scraps but I guess not now.

Comment

• Next year he will trade for Jason Avant.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4464771

Federal appeals court rules in favor of the Williams's. Shibby!
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• So Berrian is questionable for sunday vs clevland. That makes Rice and Harvin our starting WRs? Sure would be nice if we had a reliable WR that knew the offense and had decent hands. You know, like the one we just cut.

Comment

• But, Greg Lewis knows the system from Philly! I mean, sure Bobby Wade knows it from being in Minnesota the last few years, but c'mon!

But yeah, you raise a very good point.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                    So Berrian is questionable for sunday vs clevland. That makes Rice and Harvin our starting WRs? Sure would be nice if we had a reliable WR that knew the offense and had decent hands. You know, like the one we just cut.
                    I will be shocked if Berrian doesn't play. Plus I think the player who is going to have the biggest year for the vikings in receiving will be Shaincoe. He turned something around had become a very reliable target and should become Favres favorite target.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Looks like Berrian is gonna play today.

Somebody needs to make us a gameday thread. :-)

Comment

• I need a GIF of AD telling Eric Wright to GTFO.

Comment

• I dunno if I should drop Berrian and pick up Harvin.... What do you guys think?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            I dunno if I should drop Berrian and pick up Harvin.... What do you guys think?
                            I'm trying to trade for Percy in a couple of my leagues. I think Berrian still gets more passes thrown to him but I don't think it would hurt especially if you get return yard points.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              I dunno if I should drop Berrian and pick up Harvin.... What do you guys think?
                              Wouldn't do it. Browns bracketed Berrian the whole game. It's why Rice and Harvin got a lot of looks.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Just noticed Hank Baskett was released by the Eagles. I am surprised he hasn't already been picked up by Brad Childress... But seriously if they are gonna go with more Eagles scraps give me Hank Baskett over Greg Lewis.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information