Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know why Childress wears that stupid *** headphone instead of a normal one? Is there a reason, looks like a *** IMO. Well, either way he does no matter what's on his head.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
      Does anyone know why Childress wears that stupid *** headphone instead of a normal one? Is there a reason, looks like a *** IMO. Well, either way he does no matter what's on his head.
      He's preparing for his next job as a telemarketer.

Comment

Does anyone know why Childress wears that stupid *** headphone instead of a normal one? Is there a reason, looks like a *** IMO. Well, either way he does no matter what's on his head.
        Wow, someone must have a case of homophobia. Also, he wears it because he has a hearing deficiency.
        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
          Wow, someone must have a case of homophobia. Also, he wears it because he has a hearing deficiency.
          This is true. He was having trouble hearing on the other style of headphones.
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I don't like Brad Childress as a coach, but I'm infatuated with his beard...that is one nice beard.

The only attribute I like of him as a Vikings fan.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• I am just wondering...

Do we hate Childress for how he performs on the field with his team, or do we hate him for his appearance and mannerisms?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                I am just wondering...

Do we hate Childress for how he performs on the field with his team, or do we hate him for his appearance and mannerisms?

He may be the worst coach in football, that's why I hate him.

And his beard is awesome so I definitely don't hate him for his appearance.

Comment

Please don't post here anymore. You make no sense and your comments aren't needed.

Thanks
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Its mostly the bone-headed play calling and his large ego is why I hate the man.

Comment

• I actually don't mind chilly so much anymore. Although I think he would make a better GM than a coach.

sig by fenikz
                      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                      You are just a terrible person.
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

When I first saw it, these were kinda my thoughts too, but as these guys said, then I heard about the hearing thing and it made sense. But the man has to shave.....

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                          When I first saw it, these were kinda my thoughts too, but as these guys said, then I heard about the hearing thing and it made sense. But the man has to shave.....
                          You shut your mouth, the beard is the only thing i like about childress.
                          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                            You shut your mouth, the beard is the only thing i like about childress.
                            I would have to agree with that.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• This game against San Fran really scares me. This isn't the type of team that we can beat if we take a half off like the Browns or Lions. We better get the run defense figured out or Gore is going to run wild on us, that guy is so underrated. Top 5 RB in the league in my book. We need to force them to throw, if we let Shaun Hill pick us apart then we don't deserve to win anyway.

Comment

• Yeah, we cant start slow. Got to try to bottle up Gore has best we can. He's been great the last couple games and the 49ers O line is much improved. Our defense has to be disiplined, which usually they are, but not till the 2nd half of the last 2 games. We got to make Shaun Hill try to beat us, so its key we get pressure on him. Offensively, I think its going to be a dink and dunk type day. 49ers defense is also much improved.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information