Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 49ers D is definitely much improved, but you have to look at the competition. Until I see a stout rush D by San Fran I won't believe it exists. Stopping the rush attack of Seattle & Arizona doesn't take much. Let's see how they do against a great run blocking line & RB.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
      The 49ers D is definitely much improved, but you have to look at the competition. Until I see a stout rush D by San Fran I won't believe it exists. Stopping the rush attack of Seattle & Arizona doesn't take much. Let's see how they do against a great run blocking line & RB.
      You have seen it the past two years. The 49ers were 5th and 8th in yards per carry against the past two seasons. Should be a good game this weekend, Viking's fans. Lets hope for no injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
        You have seen it the past two years. The 49ers were 5th and 8th in yards per carry against the past two seasons. Should be a good game this weekend, Viking's fans. Lets hope for no injuries.
        I think so, and I'm looking forward to it, it should be a good measuring stick for both teams.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post

Yeah, didn't AD have negative yards last time we played you guys?

Comment

• yo123....here is the sig i made you

Matthew 19:26
            Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

• I want Gore to do well this weekend cause he is on my fantasy team, but I want him to do ****** cause he is playing my team... :( I'm torn!

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                I want Gore to do well this weekend cause he is on my fantasy team, but I want him to do ****** cause he is playing my team... :( I'm torn!
                Wow, you should give up being a Vikings fan and focus on your little fantasy team if you're actually torn about that.

That is no question for a real fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  Wow, you should give up being a Vikings fan and focus on your little fantasy team if you're actually torn about that.

That is no question for a real fan.
                  He's right, there should be no question.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Yes, it is easy: you cheer for him to do well while cheering for your team to win it in the end.

My wife hates it when i cheer for my fantasy players when they are playing the Vikes. I am a Vikings fan through and through, but i don't have a problem rooting for players on the other teams if they are on one of my fantasy rosters.

My main dilemma is now what to do with my tickets for the Monday Night game. Seats in my section, 133, are listed on Stubhub for $800+.... I'm torn! My wife and i really want to go to the game, but that is a lot of money that we sure could use.... especially with a baby on the way.

Suggestions?
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                      Yes, it is easy: you cheer for him to do well while cheering for your team to win it in the end.

My wife hates it when i cheer for my fantasy players when they are playing the Vikes. I am a Vikings fan through and through, but i don't have a problem rooting for players on the other teams if they are on one of my fantasy rosters.

My main dilemma is now what to do with my tickets for the Monday Night game. Seats in my section, 133, are listed on Stubhub for $800+.... I'm torn! My wife and i really want to go to the game, but that is a lot of money that we sure could use.... especially with a baby on the way.

Suggestions?
                      As great as going to the game may be, if you need the money then i'd say sell the tickets. Congrats on the child!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Jesus Christ. GB12, you dick, did you not sense sarcasm in that post? Back off you little *****.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Go to the game. It will be epic. Your child will thank you later.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                            Jesus Christ. GB12, you dick, did you not sense sarcasm in that post? Back off you little *****.
                            Easy there big fella. Not everyone is equipped with one of these:

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Anyone else pissed off with the new Vikings page on StarTribune.com ? I hate how complicated they made it. The old site was so much easier. Especially Judd's blog. It's terrible. I have to click back like twice to cycle through the posts, all I had to do was scroll down before. Ugh.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                Anyone else pissed off with the new Vikings page on StarTribune.com ? I hate how complicated they made it. The old site was so much easier. Especially Judd's blog. It's terrible. I have to click back like twice to cycle through the posts, all I had to do was scroll down before. Ugh.
                                I know, it does. I used to go on there all the time, but since then, I hardly even go on there since it's so complicated and time consuming.

sig by BK and avy by me
                                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information