Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Vikings Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Yeah, didn't AD have negative yards last time we played you guys?
    No not quite. Not a great showing for him ( 3 on 14 carries), but C. Taylor had over 100.

    I think this is going to be a great game (thank god the lions got blacked out so i can see it :) ) Classic, run the ball, stop the run. Can't wait.
    Originally posted by Babylon
    It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
      Yes, it is easy: you cheer for him to do well while cheering for your team to win it in the end.

      My wife hates it when i cheer for my fantasy players when they are playing the Vikes. I am a Vikings fan through and through, but i don't have a problem rooting for players on the other teams if they are on one of my fantasy rosters.

      My main dilemma is now what to do with my tickets for the Monday Night game. Seats in my section, 133, are listed on Stubhub for $800+.... I'm torn! My wife and i really want to go to the game, but that is a lot of money that we sure could use.... especially with a baby on the way.

      Suggestions?
      Sell the tix and spend a healthy chunk of the cash (~ $400 of the $1600, maybe?) making it one hell of a memorable night out - or even in . . . mmmmm . . . french maid outfit . . . lol - to enjoy the game. Bank $$$ for baby and still have a great night together. Grats & good luck w/the baby.

      Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
        Sell the tix and spend a healthy chunk of the cash (~ $400 of the $1600, maybe?) making it one hell of a memorable night out - or even in . . . mmmmm . . . french maid outfit . . . lol - to enjoy the game. Bank $$$ for baby and still have a great night together. Grats & good luck w/the baby.
        Uh, we are 16 weeks along & i don't know if they make pregnant french maid outfits... but thanks for the suggestion!

        I figure that i would take some of the money and buy tickets to another game. My wife has only been to games from our seats and would like another perspective. The rest of the $would go to baby stuff. Then i figured that i could call it "The Crib that Favre Built" since it would be his hype that caused the tickets to go up in price.
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
          Uh, we are 16 weeks along & i don't know if they make pregnant french maid outfits... but thanks for the suggestion!

          I figure that i would take some of the money and buy tickets to another game. My wife has only been to games from our seats and would like another perspective. The rest of the $would go to baby stuff. Then i figured that i could call it "The Crib that Favre Built" since it would be his hype that caused the tickets to go up in price.
          lol . . . you don't really believe that, in this day & age, you couldn't find a maternity french maid outfit, do you?

          I stand by both my suggestions!

          ;)

          Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

          Comment


          • Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
            I want Gore to do well this weekend cause he is on my fantasy team, but I want him to do ****** cause he is playing my team... :( I'm torn!
            Frank Gore is the type of runner who can put up decent numbers against the Vikings defense. He's low to the ground, powerful and runs tough. Those type always seem to have better days against the Vikes than the RB's who rely more on speed and getting around the corner.

            If this weren't true, I'd tell you to sit Gore and therefore not have the dilemma. But I think it'll all work out in the end.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by B-rand View Post
              Frank Gore is the type of runner who can put up decent numbers against the Vikings defense. He's low to the ground, powerful and runs tough. Those type always seem to have better days against the Vikes than the RB's who rely more on speed and getting around the corner.

              If this weren't true, I'd tell you to sit Gore and therefore not have the dilemma. But I think it'll all work out in the end.
              Not if he is injured...

              sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

              Comment


              • I just watched the re-air of the game on NFL Network. I got pissed while they were sucking even though I knew the outcome. Is that weird?

                sig by fenikz
                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                You are just a terrible person.
                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                I have an iPhone.

                Comment


                • Yeah, there was a lot of bad in that game beside the final play.

                  We got to get our sheet together for GB.

                  Comment




                  • God I miss Randy Moss... we had the most dominant player in football for 6 years, and for my money, the best WR of all time.
                    Last edited by djp; 09-30-2009, 07:09 PM.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                    Comment


                    • PLEASE WELCOME A NEW RESIDENT of THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS TEAM BORED. . .

                      . . .THE 9th WONDER OF THE WORLD...

                      . . . the newest member of the Vikings fanhood


                      BORED OF EDUCATION


                      Hi Guys. I hate the Chiefs and I have chosen my new SWDC favorite team to be the Vikings. If you object to this choice got **** yourself. Go VIKINGS!
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        PLEASE WELCOME A NEW RESIDENT of THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS TEAM BORED. . .

                        . . .THE 9th WONDER OF THE WORLD...

                        . . . the newest member of the Vikings fanhood


                        BORED OF EDUCATION


                        Hi Guys. I hate the Chiefs and I have chosen my new SWDC favorite team to be the Vikings. If you object to this choice got **** yourself. Go VIKINGS!
                        We are happy to have you here boezo. :D :D :o

                        sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          PLEASE WELCOME A NEW RESIDENT of THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS TEAM BORED. . .

                          . . .THE 9th WONDER OF THE WORLD...

                          . . . the newest member of the Vikings fanhood


                          BORED OF EDUCATION


                          Hi Guys. I hate the Chiefs and I have chosen my new SWDC favorite team to be the Vikings. If you object to this choice got **** yourself. Go VIKINGS!
                          Welcome aboard man. Chips and dip are in the pantry, help yourself!
                          SKOL VIKINGS!


                          Comment


                          • Yea I would've switched too once they traded Thigpen.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by djp View Post


                              God I miss Randy Moss... we had the most dominant player in football for 6 years, and for my money, the best WR of all time.
                              I am so happy to watch him each week. His knowledge & instincts when the ball is in the air translate into the most incredible body positioning I have even seen. Now that he's a little older and noticably slower he actually has to use these tricks and it really is wild to watch.

                              Any time I watch the game with friends who are more casual fans I get a kick out of comments along the lines of "Why is he slowing down" and "he's not even trying." I just laugh, hit the rewind button on the remote and show them how he was underthrown or just making it look easy via ridiculous body positioning that forces the defender to allow the catch or get a penalty.

                              Thanks Al!


                              BOE is a fair weather fan???!!

                              ;)

                              Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                PLEASE WELCOME A NEW RESIDENT of THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS TEAM BORED. . .

                                . . .THE 9th WONDER OF THE WORLD...

                                . . . the newest member of the Vikings fanhood


                                BORED OF EDUCATION


                                Hi Guys. I hate the Chiefs and I have chosen my new SWDC favorite team to be the Vikings. If you object to this choice got **** yourself. Go VIKINGS!
                                You made a wise decision...

                                Bow down to the douche that is Brad Childress.

                                BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information