Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, you all remember when we didnt resign Darren Sharper, but we were all saying how its ok because he's lost a step, yadda yadda yadda etc. lol

He's lookin pretty good for the Saints so far. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
      Hey, you all remember when we didnt resign Darren Sharper, but we were all saying how its ok because he's lost a step, yadda yadda yadda etc. lol

He's lookin pretty good for the Saints so far. :-)
      Yeah, I don't know if he's just been getting lucky so far or if the Saints scheme is more suited to him, but he was absolute garbage for us last year and I can't say that I miss him at all.
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
        Yeah, I don't know if he's just been getting lucky so far or if the Saints scheme is more suited to him, but he was absolute garbage for us last year and I can't say that I miss him at all.
        Yea, Johnson has looked good, and I'd rather go with the youth movement, than have to worry about replacing him later.

Gameday is here!!! I'm so anxious for this.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
          Gameday is here!!! I'm so anxious for this.
          I hate when we play the Packers or the Bears. The games mean so much even early in the year and I can't stand losing to those two teams. I think if we can stop Grant(who usually performs well against us) and if we can pressure Rodgers and contain him from scrambling we should do well. As for the Vikings we need to protect Favre. We haven't at all this year and the Line needs to show up tonight. Skol Vikings!

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Skol Vikings, let's win this game!
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Has anyone noticed that Madieu Williams isn't doing as well as we thought he would with us? I don't know, maybe it's just me.

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• The Vikings are holding a light practice today. Pro Bowl left guard Steve Hutchinson is back on the field after missing two days with a back problem. Coach Brad Childress said Friday that he was just resting the veteran and that his back is not a major concern.
                Hutchinson should be good to go
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                  Has anyone noticed that Madieu Williams isn't doing as well as we thought he would with us? I don't know, maybe it's just me.
                  He is what we thought he was. A non physical safety that can make a play on the ball.

We overpaid for him, but he's been adequate.

Comment

• Holy ****, Scott has us drafting Colt McCoy in his latest mock draft!

Comment

Holy ****, Scott has us drafting Colt McCoy in his latest mock draft!
                      I want Locker!

Comment

• I like Colt. We need a QB, and to me Colt and Pike are about even. Scott isn't quite as high on Pike, but I am a big fan of his, but I'd be happy with both, at least at this point.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I like Pike as well, but for me Colt edges him just a little. Of course we'll see how there season continue. It could change my views.

Comment

• This is going to be a good draft for quarterbacks (I hope)

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Holy ****, Scott has us drafting Colt McCoy in his latest mock draft!
                              Intriguing.

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• McCoy is Matt Ryan minus the pro style pedigree (a big deal)

He's a project quarterback, but a damn good one. Love his release, his poise and leadership, his arm isn't elite but it's good enough. Great mobility and pocket presence, I'll take him if we make a deep run and roll with Rosenfels/Favre for another year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information