Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with Asher Allen? He hasnt been activated for any games yet. Is it because he stuggled during practices? Or is it because Sapp/Paymah/Abdullah have been playing well?

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
      Whats up with Asher Allen? He hasnt been activated for any games yet. Is it because he stuggled during practices? Or is it because Sapp/Paymah/Abdullah have been playing well?
      I think it is because those guys have been playing well, and are very good STs, particularly in the case of Paymah and Abdullah.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I am sure u guys feel pretty safe tomorrow. Fear the Rams, fear 'em, hear us....what the **** do Rams do? But we are gonna haunt ur dreams, especially Kyle Boller. I had a Packer fan text me yesterday telling me the Rams are gonna turn back the clocks and party like its 1999, and I laughed at him.

Comment

• winless teams always scare me

Comment

winless teams always scare me
            That's cause the Vikings play at the same level as their opponent.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Yeah, the last couple teams we've played that we should of beat easily,(in the end we did) started off like...

they get the jump on us early
              we fumble or play like crap
              they lead at half time
              then we get our **** together and beat them

Comment

• If you play fantasy football, start Todd Heap next week. TEs like to have big games against us.

Comment

• I was looking at stats and even though Peterson doesn't have as many yards as we would like, he's on pace to break his personal touchdown record. The man is finding the endzone.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• The vikings released John David Booty from the practice squad...

I was never sold on Booty, but still he could have developped into a serviceable QB given enough time.

Comment

• maybe we are going to trade for Brady Quinn? :-)

Comment

maybe we are going to trade for Brady Quinn? :-)
                        I do not want Quinn, to tell ya the truth. Chilly will probably give way to much up for him.

sig by fenikz
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

maybe we are going to trade for Brady Quinn? :-)
                          That is exactly what popped into my head as soon as I saw that. I don't think we would, but what would we do with all 4 QBs?

sig by BK and avy by me
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                            I do not want Quinn, to tell ya the truth. Chilly will probably give way to much up for him.
                            Yeah, like a bag of potato chips. Say no to Quinn Speilman, please...
                            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                              That is exactly what popped into my head as soon as I saw that. I don't think we would, but what would we do with all 4 QBs?
                              I'm pretty sure that if the Vikings were to trade for him, they would throw in Rosenfels or Jackson in the trade.

sig by fenikz
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• At this point, i think that both Jackson and Rosenfels have proven more in their NFL career than Quinn (which is not much to say...) I would prefer to keep them both and let some other team take a chance to see if Quinn will ever develop or not in a good NFL QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information