This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djp View Post
    For the record now, I think we get shredded by Pittsburgh, although we have blocked the 3-4 very well so far this year.

Winfield's got a sprained foot according to Childress, and won't rule him out for Pittsburgh..

I just know Hines Ward is going to light our tits up in the slot so hard.

Gameplan for this game should be a healthy dose of Peterson and Chester.. they can be run on with the loss of Aaron Smith.

I just don't think we can stop them enough.
    I also think the Vikings will lose the next week as well. So they will be 6-2 for the bye. I can't complain. But if they're 8-0, might as well write the super bowl off to the Vikings.

EDIT: write not right

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      For the record now, I think we get shredded by Pittsburgh, although we have blocked the 3-4 very well so far this year.

Winfield's got a sprained foot according to Childress, and won't rule him out for Pittsburgh..

I just know Hines Ward is going to light our tits up in the slot so hard.

Gameplan for this game should be a healthy dose of Peterson and Chester.. they can be run on with the loss of Aaron Smith.

I just don't think we can stop them enough.
      It was pretty evident that the Vikes really missed Antione Winfeild late in that game sunday. Baltimore worked Paymah over pretty badly, that big TD pass to Clayton was an absolutly pathetic effort by Paymah.

The Steerlers game will be the Vikes toughest challenge yet. In my opinion the matchup that this game will come down to is... James Harrison & LaMarr Woodley VS Bryant McKennie & Phil Loadholt. If the OTs can't keep those OLBs out of the backfield the Vikings won't win the game. But if the OTs can do a decent job on the OLBs the Vikings stand a very good chance at winning.

As of now I think the Vikes are going to lose in a close game Steelers win 23-21.

Comment

• Holyomg. Watching this video makes me want to break something. Tyrell Johnson takes horrible angles, and Madieu Williams cannot tackle. Not shown is the beautiful ball skills by Paymah (insert sarcasm). This team needs secondary help bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=995Sd...layer_embedded

Comment

• Oh please god no...

http://clarkjudge.blogs.cbssports.co...84866/17798856

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post

Well given the success of the team I can't say I'm surprised.

That said...

Comment

3-5 more years of hell...

on the bright side though, 3-5 more years of the beard, oh how I long for a beard of his stature.

This really sucks though...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

PLEASE GOD, PLEASE!!!

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Great - they'll probably get the extension done just in time for Chilly to orchestrate an epic 2nd half collapse. Why would they decide that (yet another) great start is good enough reason to extend him?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• **** BRAD CHILDRESS. **** HIS BEARD. **** HIS SMUG ASS. I really wish Troy Williamson fought him on the 50 yard line like he wanted to, Williamson would've dropped him like every pass that has ever been thrown to him in his entire life.

Comment

• Just read that Antione Winfield was seen wearing a boot on the injured foot. This is horrible news, I am horrified of watching Karl Paymah vs Hines Ward/Santonio holmes & Donald Driver/Greg Jennings. Hopefully he will be back after the Bye week in time to face Calvin Johnson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
                          Just read that Antione Winfield was seen wearing a boot on the injured foot. This is horrible news, I am horrified of watching Karl Paymah vs Hines Ward/Santonio holmes & Donald Driver/Greg Jennings. Hopefully he will be back after the Bye week in time to face Calvin Johnson.
                          I'm hoping to see some Asher Allen. He can't be any worse than Paymah and it will show us what he has and be good experience for him.

Comment

• Nooooooooooooooooooo. Why God? Why must you toy with my emotions?

Vikings released QB John David Booty from their practice squad.
                            Booty had to go to make room for CB DeAndre Wright on the practice squad, who is insurance for Antoine Winfield (foot). The Vikings clearly aren't worried about someone snatching Booty up as they just released him last week as well before re-signing him on Saturday.
                            http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...FL&line=156017

Comment

• Boooty :(

Big game this week! Jared Allen :)
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• He will be back! The Booty never dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information