Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Vikings Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
    I have so impressed with Harvin this year. I knew that he was fast and had "moves" and stuff, but i have been most impressed with his strength. He has broken a large number of tackles by just bullying his way out of the defenders' arms.

    Hopefully he & Sidney are able to keep their strong play up after the old man hangs 'em up again.... for good.
    We have our tall receiver and our speed receiver. Bye bye Berrian!

    sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
      We have our tall receiver and our speed receiver. Bye bye Berrian!
      yelp, I was thinking the same thing. Dont forget about Harvins hands. He catches everything. I just worry about his stamina. He gets ill often. I know that he gets headaches.

      Comment


      • I am very glad to say I was very wrong about Percy Harvin and that he has exceeded expectations already. What he has brought in the Special Teams has been great and him and Brett seem to be connecting really well. I wouldn't say Bye bye to Bernard Berrian already. With him and Rice and Harvin, We have a really young good WR Core for years to come.



        Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
          We have our tall receiver and our speed receiver. Bye bye Berrian!
          I'm pretty sure his contract is front loaded so we have already paid him most of the money in his deal. No point in getting rid of him now if his salary isn't that much.

          Comment


          • Yeah, WR has gone from being a weakness to a real strength of our offense. Sidney Rice is going to be a legit #1 receiver, he has some of the best hands I've seen in a long time, if he gets his hands on the ball he catches it.

            And Harvin, well he's just ridiculous. He's probably been the best kick returner in the league this year and is making a bigger impact as a receiver than I thought he would. Props to the front office for taking him over Oher, because I sure didn't agree with it at the time.

            Comment


            • I am going to the Super Bowl.

              .

              . with the VIKINGS BITCHES!
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                I am going to the Super Bowl.

                .

                . with the VIKINGS BITCHES!
                Yeah! I'll see you there sir.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  And Harvin, well he's just ridiculous. He's probably been the best kick returner in the league this year and is making a bigger impact as a receiver than I thought he would. Props to the front office for taking him over Oher, because I sure didn't agree with it at the time.
                  No doubt. I felt the same way, although it eased the pain when Loadholt fell to us in round 2. I still remember how pissed I got when we took Percy over Oher, but I did calm down a lot when Loadholt fell. It has definitely worked out very well for us so far. Loadholt looks like with a little improvement that he could be a longtime starter at RT and Percy looks to be a future pro-bowler who is extremely dangerous with the ball in his hands. The only thing is we need these guys to stay healthy, and both have had some injuries and other illnesses already.

                  sig by BK and avy by me
                  Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                  If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                  Comment


                  • On another note, I have probably given him as much crap as anyone over the years but has anyone else noticed how well Cedric Griffin has played this year? He has really stepped up and we've needed him to with Winfield being out. We've had some trouble against the pass, but from what I've seen it's mostly the safeties. Griffin has been great.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      On another note, I have probably given him as much crap as anyone over the years but has anyone else noticed how well Cedric Griffin has played this year? He has really stepped up and we've needed him to with Winfield being out. We've had some trouble against the pass, but from what I've seen it's mostly the safeties. Griffin has been great.
                      Don't you just love it when we are 7-1!!!!!!!!! :D

                      sig by fenikz
                      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                      You are just a terrible person.
                      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      I have an iPhone.

                      Comment


                      • Kudos to Judd Zulgad of the Star Tribune and the Elias Sports Bureau for digging up this note: Minnesota guard Steve Hutchinson committed his first holding penalty in six years Sunday at Lambeau Field.

                        That’s right. Before Sunday, Hutchinson hadn’t been called for a hold since November of 2003, when he played for Seattle. And according to research, it was only the third penalty of any kind Hutchinson has been called for since he joined the Vikings in 2004.
                        such a beast

                        Comment


                        • Against Pittsburg, he had a false start penalty which was his first in 37 games i think... ARE YOU LISTENING RYAN COOK???

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            On another note, I have probably given him as much crap as anyone over the years but has anyone else noticed how well Cedric Griffin has played this year? He has really stepped up and we've needed him to with Winfield being out. We've had some trouble against the pass, but from what I've seen it's mostly the safeties. Griffin has been great.
                            Griffin really struggled the first few weeks, but since Winfield got hurt, and even the Rams game, he has played very good.

                            sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                              Griffin really struggled the first few weeks, but since Winfield got hurt, and even the Rams game, he has played very good.
                              Or maybe he just looks good now cause he is the best DB we have on the field.

                              sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                                Or maybe he just looks good now cause he is the best DB we have on the field.

                                Look at what the Steelers/Packers top receivers did against us. They were supposed to dominate against our Winfieldless secondary, but they did nothing significant.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information