This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Look at what the Steelers/Packers top receivers did against us. They were supposed to dominate against our Winfieldless secondary, but they did nothing significant.
    /Sarcasm....

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
      /Sarcasm....

Ok now you've lost me.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        Ok now you've lost me.
        Sorry about that man. I meant that I was being sarcastic when I said that last comment.

sig by fenikz
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Benny Sapps play have also improved as well. Besides his stupid penalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
            Benny Sapps play have also improved as well. Besides his stupid penalties.
            Benny Sapp is a legit nickelback.

sig by fenikz
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

Benny Sapp is a legit nickelback.
              True, I wouldnt want him as a starting corner long term. But in Winfields absence he has been solid. Paymeh has been up and down. After the Baltimore game I thought he was god awful, but there has been times where he made some ok plays. I would still like to see more of Asher Allen.

Now if Meideu Williams would just learn how to tackle....

Comment

• Asher Allen has kind of sucked from what I've seen, obviously I'm not panicking because he's a rookie, but I'm fine with keeping the CB rotation as it is right now given the performance.

Also, bye weeks blow.

Comment

• Im glad our bye week was later in the season then earlier. Gives our wounded an extra week to heal up. So old man Favre can give that arm a bit of rest.

Comment

Im glad our bye week was later in the season then earlier. Gives our wounded an extra week to heal up. So old man Favre can give that arm a bit of rest.
                    I am too, it should help out late in the season, and hopefully deep into the playoffs. I hate byes though. There is nothing to do.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Apparently Favre injured his groin. Saw it on Star Tribunes website this morning.

sig by fenikz
                      I have an iPhone.

Comment

Apparently Favre injured his groin. Saw it on Star Tribunes website this morning.
                        I read about that a few days ago, from what I read, he hurt that last week sometime, and aggravated it before the game, but played through it. Shouldn't be anything serious.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Im glad our bye week was later in the season then earlier. Gives our wounded an extra week to heal up. So old man Favre can give that arm a bit of rest.
                          I also prefer the later bye week.... ususally too cold for boat rides ;) However, the weather this weekend could be too nice for them to resist....
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Former Vikings first-round pick James arrested

And when we drafted him, I really thought he'd be a great addition for us too.

Not one of my best draft predictions lol

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...james-arrested

Comment

• I dont know if anyone noticed but loadholt chased down both pittsburgh returns to the end zone impressive for a big man.
                              Percy Harvin wow I was Nicks all the way both have been had decent starts but Harvin wins by a landslide. About time one of Childress gambles paid off.
                              Am I the only one worried about our play calling? We should of blown out Ravens Pack twice and yet we struggled to win these games. I just dont get the lets get a big lead and let the other team come back mentality.
                              From the words of a long forgotten video Game "FINISH HIM"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid_Ego View Post
                                Am I the only one worried about our play calling?
                                I think its been mentioned a couple times yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information