This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kid_Ego View Post
    About time one of Childress gambles paid off.
    It's not the first time Childress' gamble pay off...

Harvin is a beast.
    Jared Allen was a huge gamble with his DUI problem and what we traded for him, we now know how good he is.
    Favre was a gamble with his age and his surgery... He's doing not bad at all too.
    AP was seen like a risk by some draft experts because of his history of injuries, especially since we already had a good running back. This one paid off too.

I think we should give more credit to Childress for his drafting and personnel moves than we do. He's not bad at it at all. Now if he only could learn clock management and play calling...

Comment

• Chester Taylor, Ben Leber, Visanthe Shiancoe all his moves as well no?

The play calling worries me though, the amount of times we've come out strong and struggled later on usually shows the other coaches making proper adjustments and us sitting on what we've got and hoping to see it out.
      What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
      It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• My only thing is how much of those personnel moves are Chilly's decision making, and not Spielman and whoever else is in charge in the FO. I would put more of the personnel moves towards the FO, with a few going toward Chilly, particularly Harvin.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by rchrd View Post
          The play calling worries me though, the amount of times we've come out strong and struggled later on usually shows the other coaches making proper adjustments and us sitting on what we've got and hoping to see it out.
          That's been on more of the defensive side of the ball though. The Offense has done pretty well, except for some struggles in the red zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
            And when we drafted him, I really thought he'd be a great addition for us too.

Not one of my best draft predictions lol

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...james-arrested
            *looks at his own username and facepalms*

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Just say it's for EJ Henderson.

Comment

• Bye Weeks Suck. Go Cardinals and Bucs though.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Best bye week ever.

Comment

• hahahaha the Packer fans on my Facebook feed are absolutely awesome right now.

"Mike you fat **** I'm going to skull **** your children"

"This team reminds me of the Bad News Bears pre-Walter Mathau"
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I'll take a Bye week like that any week of the season :)

Comment

• Now lets just hope we get a win against the bears coming up! I have a feeling we will win the next 3 games, and after the third, clinch a playoff birth, and after that I really don't know what to think. I have a feeling that Childress will pull Favre early as long as we clinch a spot in the playoffs. Maybe around week 14 pull him. I want 13 wins this season!!! It was a nice bye-week. Lol packers.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• On a side note, Im still a big fan of the orange Bucs jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                            On a side note, Im still a big fan of the orange Bucs jersey.
                            Well, you are 1 in about 7 on this forum that are old enough to remember them :)

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                              Now lets just hope we get a win against the bears coming up! I have a feeling we will win the next 3 games, and after the third, clinch a playoff birth, and after that I really don't know what to think. I have a feeling that Childress will pull Favre early as long as we clinch a spot in the playoffs. Maybe around week 14 pull him. I want 13 wins this season!!! It was a nice bye-week. Lol packers.
                              I doubt that would happen unless home field advantage is already clinched(by Vikes or the Saints) by then(which seems unlikely). Even so he couldn't just pull Favre 3 weeks early, which would basically equate to 4 weeks as it is likely the Vikes have a 1st round bye. A whole month without Favre could end up taking the offense almost completely out of Rythym.

Comment

• Pretty interesting article about the number of sacks each team gets vs the number of player the team sends after the QB.

As of this morning, the Vikings have more sacks coming from 4-man rush (24) than all but one (Eagles) of the other teams in the NFL have in totals sacks. I guess it shows the strenght of our defensive line (and that we played the Packers twice :) )

It's worth a read.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/11/06/b...lines/?tid=sbn

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information