X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    Uhhhh MCNABB 2.0!
    Can't Donovan see over the line of scrimmage?
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
      Can't Donovan see over the line of scrimmage?
      Personally I would not want Wallace but many do.

Comment

Personally I would not want Wallace but many do.
        I wouldn't either, but I know he's been in a WCO for many years in Seattle. But still, I'd rather see others.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of Wallace, but he would be an upgrade over Jackson and Ferotte.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            I'm not a fan of Wallace, but he would be an upgrade over Jackson and Ferotte.
            That may be true but so would many other QB's that we should be able to get next year. All I am saying is there are better options than Wallace.

Comment

• http://vikesgeek.blogspot.com/2008/0...ldress-if.html

please no.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                Oh thanks god. I hope we tank just enough to ensure he gets fired. I remember flipping through the tv and catching a bit of Raw I think or maybe Smackdown in I assume Minnesota and I saw a bunch of Fire Childress signs. It seems Zygi is starting to take notice.

I love the idea of bringing in Cowher or Schotenheimer. I would love to see some Martyball with AD and I think Cowher's hard noce approach would be perfect.

Comment

Oh thanks god. I hope we tank just enough to ensure he gets fired. I remember flipping through the tv and catching a bit of Raw I think or maybe Smackdown in I assume Minnesota and I saw a bunch of Fire Childress signs. It seems Zygi is starting to take notice.

I love the idea of bringing in Cowher or Schotenheimer. I would love to see some Martyball with AD and I think Cowher's hard noce approach would be perfect.
                  Woo!...Same exact thoughts here. Despite whatever Ozzy thinks, the Vikings simply need to part with Childress, as he is the single biggest factor holding this team down. I really hope we'd go after Cowher or Schottenheimer (preferrably Cowher) before Fassell though.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    That might as well have been on Wikipedia. I don't trust that at all.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      That might as well have been on Wikipedia. I don't trust that at all.
                      I can hope though! Regardless of whether or not this is true it makes me happy.

Comment

• any news on ej henderson? is he gonna be able to play monday night?

AllDay

Comment

• Originally posted by Godsend View Post
                          any news on ej henderson? is he gonna be able to play monday night?
                          He is most likely out.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• There is a story on PFT (yeah i know..) that Henderson could be out at least a month. Not good, he is great in run support and a good blitzer.

Comment

• that sucks. who replaces him? im super pissed off right now. it all goes back to that thing that i said earlier about depth...

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I actually have a good feeling about this game.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information