Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington potentially to trade pick to Bears for Briggs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did I make some distinguish of "this era versus that era" comparison on the Redskins and WHEN did I say I would've then chosen the Daniel Snyder version of the Redskins.

You're getting negative rep points for AGAIN trying to start a fight on your ignorance and lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
      You're getting negative rep points for AGAIN trying to start a fight on your ignorance and lies.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
      4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

the three redskin superbowls are irrealevant as that was a long time ago...Although its not so much snyder throwing away the picks its gibbs... he values building teams with proven veterans over through the draft and he doesnt want to come to realize that just wont work out in todays NFL snyder goes along with it because why the hell does he care how the team is doing when its still the most profitable team in the league every year... now as for the bears in the top 6 i think if they make the trade it doesnt necesarily doom us i think they would look to trade down in the middle of the 1st but if they got stuck at 6 Landry would porbably be a lock to them

Comment

There was a counter offer today. So they are still talking about it and PFT.com thinks that the bears will try to trade out of 6 to gain more picks.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

As long as the Bears aren't thinking about Gaines Adams, I'm happy. But if the Bears are trying to trade out of that spot, that could create problems for us.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

This is not a good trade for the Vikings. Bears would have CJ, Quinn, Landry and Thomas as their top guys should they stay there, which would basically rob us of one of the guys we should be looking at.

I mean assuming the Raiders don't decide to make shockwaves, one of those guys should be there for us as it stands. I really dont want Adams or Anderson, I just dont like them on the Vikings. We just have so much bigger needs than DE that can be addressed with the pick. Defense is just the least of our worries, we only have 3 guys who should be NFL starters on our entire offense. At least we have 6 or 7 on defense.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

It would defiinitely suck for the bears to leap frog us, that would give them power to draft someone the dont want us taking. However i dont see that happening, but its a possibility. Chicago would definitely look to trade down, they need OLine help and maybe a WR or TE.

Comment

It somewhat looks like these trade rumors have stalled because bears want more and redskins sticking with the deal so it could become a day before the draft trade.

Comment

Whatever team is picking in that 6 position is surely to take a guy we have high on our list. Washington is most likely looking DE / FS and probably QB too (they did have Russell in for a workout).

It really doesn't matter to me...whose picking there, I'm just assuming whoever it is , is going to take someone we need.

Comment

well according to the NFL section on this forum that the Bears said no.

Comment

It really doesn't matter to me...whose picking there, I'm just assuming whoever it is , is going to take someone we need.
                        Thats a given when you have as many needs as we do but I prefer the idea of Washington taking a DE and leaving us in a situation where we cant take one then Washington almost certainly not taking one and us ending up with a decent talent when there are much better prospects available. I will be annoyed if we take a defensive prospect other than Landry, unless we trade down obviously.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

...there are more top defensive prospects(Gaines Adams, Jamal Anderson, Alan Branch, Amobi Okoye, LaRon Landry,) available than offensive playmakers(CJ, AD) and than the quaterbacks, and the chances are that all those offensive playmakers could be gone by the time we pick i dont know if your reffering to Gaines adams the DE with "decent" talent but IMO hes much more than decent hes elite talent

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information