Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington potentially to trade pick to Bears for Briggs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington potentially to trade pick to Bears for Briggs!

I would be pissed as all hell if this happened for one reason, more than likely they would take Landry

possibly Quinn, but if quinn is gone no doubt they take landry, WOW i would be soo freaking pissed off!

but if that happens, wed probably end up with adams which isnt terrible in itself but still landry on the bears behind that front 7, damn!

I want this to happen so bad. I want Gaines Adams over everyone else in this draft. If the Lions don't take Joe Thomas @ 2, the Cards will take Thomas @ 5. The only issue would be the Bucs. They might want Adams, too.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      I want this to happen so bad. I want Gaines Adams over everyone else in this draft.
      Even over CJ?

I wouldn't be suprised if the Redskins once again throw away their draft for another veteran, but Briggs is bigtime and definitely would hurt the Bears, perhaps more than the pick will. I hope the Bears do make this trade and then draft Brady Quinn. I'd love to see him bust in Chicago. :D

Comment

Originally posted by VikesRule View Post
        Even over CJ?

I wouldn't be suprised if the Redskins once again throw away their draft for another veteran, but Briggs is bigtime and definitely would hurt the Bears, perhaps more than the pick will. I hope the Bears do make this trade and then draft Brady Quinn. I'd love to see him bust in Chicago. :D
        Thinking about Calvin Johnson on the Vikings hurts me, because it is so unrealistic. Too many other teams want him.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          I want this to happen so bad. I want Gaines Adams over everyone else in this draft. If the Lions don't take Joe Thomas @ 2, the Cards will take Thomas @ 5. The only issue would be the Bucs. They might want Adams, too.
          You want the Bears to rape another team in a trade "so bad"?
          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

The Redskins are morons. I really don't understand their undervaluing the draft.
            "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
            4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Originally posted by swagger View Post
              The Redskins are morons. I really don't understand their undervaluing the draft.
              Last I checked they had 3 Super Bowl titles.

I wish our current group of idiots could bring themselves to that "moron" status.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyisme View Post
                I would be pissed as all hell if this happened for one reason, more than likely they would take Landry

possibly Quinn, but if quinn is gone no doubt they take landry, WOW i would be soo freaking pissed off!

but if that happens, wed probably end up with adams which isnt terrible in itself but still landry on the bears behind that front 7, damn!
                Why would they pick a Quinn after drafting a first round QB 2 years

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Why choose anyone ?

let's just not even show up on draft day.

Comment

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post

I wish our current group of idiots could bring themselves to that "moron" status.
                    Yeah and we have one of the best D-Lines ever. The past is the past. Redskins have been horrible for more than a minute now.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      Why would they pick a Quinn after drafting a first round QB 2 years
                      Are you talking about Kyle Orton? If so he was drafted in the 4th round, and IMO
                      is nothing more than a good backup.
                      this is the year!

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                        You want the Bears to rape another team in a trade "so bad"?
                        Who was the first team we raped?

For the record, I think Branch, Amobi, Brown, and Willis would all be options too. Although the FO has already said they'd rather not pick in the top 10, which is one reason why the trade hasn't already happened.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

For the record, I think Branch, Amobi, Brown, and Willis would all be options too. Although the FO has already said they'd rather not pick in the top 10, which is one reason why the trade hasn't already happened.
                          Not "another" as in for the second or so time, but "another" as in some other team.
                          SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

Actually, from the sounds of it...I expect the trade to happen IF and only IF Chicago can find some team over the weekend to trade down with (perhaps middle of the draft). They're coming to the realization that they will (as of now)
                            only get a 2008 compensatory pick (3rd round value) right now if they let him sit the 07 season and then let him walk.
                            Right now he has more value for trade than he would once the season starts up.
                            I understand they don't want Briggs setting the precedent (players wanting out and then "getting their way" (public perception). But
                            I also think they're going to look at it from a buisness standpoint and try
                            and get value out of a guy they've invested quite a bit into.

Comment

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post

How many have they won since Daniel Snyder bought the team team in 1999?

You want the Vikes to be more like the Snyder Redkskins, and their constant overpaying for overrated FAs (Archuleta, Randle El, etc) and giving away draft picks like they're free? Really? That's funny.
                              "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                              4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information