1st:Gaines Adams/Quinn/Landry
    2nd:Sidney Rice
    3rd: Daymeion Hughes
    4th:Ryan Harris
    5th:Brandon Mebane
    6th:Zak De Ossie/MLB
    7th:TE/WR

Comment

1. Quinn/Landry- Haha yea it's like most peoples, if Adams is there I wouldn't mind him either.
      2. Arron Sears- I think unless one of the top flite wrs falls, there will still be someone left when we pick in the 3rd that makes this pick worth it. I also like Ikaika Alama-Francis if we don't have Adams, I think he's gonna see his stock rise. A Lawrence Timmons would be nice, but I doubt he gets here.
      3. Steve Smith- He might not be available, but someone roughly in his tier could be. Maybe a Gonzo or Higgins.
      4. Dan Bazuin- If we haven't gotten a DE by round 4 I figure we better just take the best available. On the other hand, if Buster Davis keeps slipping I'd gladly take him here.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
        1st:Gaines Adams/Quinn/Landry
        2nd:Sidney Rice
        3rd: Daymeion Hughes
        4th:Ryan Harris
        5th:Brandon Mebane
        6th:Zak De Ossie/MLB
        7th:TE/WR
        DeOssie outside of the 3rd really would be ideal.
        This is a very solid list. (a little hopeful, but solid)
        Last edited by Severe Punishment; 03-31-2007, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Trade down in the 1st round to get and extra 2nd and 3rd round

1st round- Leon Hall/ Darrell Revis CB

2nd round-1. Sidney Rice if not available Jason Hill WR
          2. Brandon Meriwether S
          3rd round-1. Aundrae Allison WR
          2. Ikaika Alama-Francis DE
          4th round- Lorenzo Booker RB

5th round- Rhema McKnight WR

6th round- Jeff Samardzija WR

7th round- Mario Henderson OT

I know itís a lot of receivers but look at who we were starting at the end of last season and we released Travis Taylor, Marcus Robinson, and Bethel Johnson. Besides Tarvaris Jackson needs all the targets he can get.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Jeff Samardzija will not be playing football anytime soon.
            Also, I realize we seem to be infatuated with safeties ...now having 5...however , I just can' see how taking another safety (that early) is
            beneficial to making us a better team. ...of course I didn't see us signing another safety....or dumping our top 4 leading WR's from last year...so
            I guess it's as good a call as any.

Comment

Minnesota Vikings trades RD1PK7 and RD5PK136 to the New England Patriots for RD1PK24, RD1PK28, and RD3PK91.

RD1PK24: Jarvis Moss, DE, Florida
              RD1PK28: Sidney Rice, WR, South Carolina
              RD2PK41: DeMarcus Tyler, DT, North Carolina St.
              RD3PK72: Daymeion Hughes, CB, California
              RD3PK91: Paul Williams, WR, Fresno St.
              RD4PK102: Andy Alleman, OG, Akron
              RD6PK167: Kelvin Smith, ILB, Syracuse
              RD7PK198: Jared Zabransky, QB, Boise St.
              Last edited by the Laos; 04-05-2007, 11:17 PM.

Comment

This would be a great draft but I don't know why the Pats would trade up this far. Their greatest need i think is at WR and they could fill this with these later picks. Going to the 7 spot wouldn't give them anyone awesome to fill a WR need. Don't mean to be a downer, just being a little logical.
                Why can't Chris Doleman be immortal? That's all I want.

Comment

well, if they really wanted another wideout they can get one in round 2, but with stallworth, caldwell, welker, brown, gaffney, and last year's second rounder chad jackson, i think they're pretty solid at receiver. with asante samuel wanting out now a lot of pat fans are talking about safety eugene wilson becoming the new number one, so i was thinking they might want trade up to take laron landry. just a thought...

Comment

Im just wondering how you would feel if we stayed at 7 and Adams and Quinn are gone and drafted Okoye. Pat Williams is nearing the end of his career, I know they are trying to Re-Sign him but if they dont Okoye will be a great replacement. Him being there and learning from Pat and Kevin Williams would be very good for him. He will be what 20 right before the draft?

1. Amobi Okoye DT Louisville (If Adams/Quinn are gone and if we dont trade down)
                    2. Sidney Rice WR South Carolina
                    3. Tim Crowder DE Texas
                    4. Paul Williams WR Fresno State
                    5. Jacoby Jones WR Lane / Rhema McKnight WR Notre Dame
                    6. Uche Nwaneri OG Purdue
                    7. C.J. Wilson CB Baylor

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

... been on the Okoye bandwagon for a while myself i think he would be an excellent choice but i would like to trade down a few spots pick up an extra pick and nab him. just imagine if AD drops down to our choice we could trade down with the bills to #12 grab okoye and pick up another 2nd rounder than we could use that pick with our 3rd rounder and trade back into the late first round and pick up Meachem/Bowe/ or Jarret, or we could just keep it and have two early 2nd round picks

Comment

Laos the DB thing makes sense. I see why they would want Landry or Hall. They do have a nice stable of WRs but not anything great. Maybe Stallworth but I'm not sold that he is a no. 1 WR. Jackson didn't blow anyone's doors off last year either. Gaffney was a bust at Houston. Anyway, I'd be surprised if they wanted to jump up, that's all.
                        Why can't Chris Doleman be immortal? That's all I want.

Comment

1 - Adrian Peterson RB
                          2 - Anthony Gonzalez WR
                          3 - LaMar Woodley DE
                          4 - Jacoby Jones WR
                          5 - Johnathan Wade CB /Michael Coe CB
                          6 - Jordan Palmer QB
                          7 - Mike Jones OG

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

I think bush or his backup would both be good picks along with Brian leonard who could be an alstott type back, This is why I wouldnt totally be pissed if we didnt draft Quinn. If we took

1 Quinn
                            2 Spencer
                            3. Rice or Gonzo
                            4. Bush Leonard or bushs back up maybe even booker all though we already have mewelde who is a booker type guy
                            5 CB
                            6 Safety
                            7 ANY LINEMAN

Comment

the main reason I dont see alot of receivers coming off that soon there seem to be alot of the kind of receiver I just dont see the run at receivers going till the third round because of depth at the position. there isnt much defrence in the number 2-10 receiver in this draft they all come with baggage

Comment

Well you said "Dream" so..

#1. Calvin Johnson WR (picked at #3, traded #7, 3rd, 5th and next years 2nd)
                                #2. Arron Sears OT
                                #3. Gone for CJ.
                                #4. Kenny Irons RB
                                #5. Gone for CJ
                                #6. Usama Young CB
                                #7. Walter Thomas DT

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information