Drafting a WR in round 1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid_Ego View Post
    Simply put sounds like we all agree if his first name isnt Calvin and his last name isnt johnson he isnt worthy of a first round pick. Jarrett is another usc head case, Meachum is a possession receiver, and ginn is the same guy we cant find any use for now in williamson.

Not to mention of those three could slide to the second round. all of them have issues, Ginn and jarrett both have premadonna issues while Meachum isnt consistant enough to be considered a first rounder. If all we are going to do is trade down a nd gamble get the cards back on the phone and trade for fitzgerald **** atleast we know we are getting a quality young stud who wants to be a viking anyway. Or trade the pick to seattle and get a proven comidity.
    Actually if we were to trade down into the middle of the first, I would absolutely love for us to take Dwayne Bowe, as he would give our WR corps something in which they sorely lack...toughness
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

If Jarret was there in round 2 it should be a given.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
        If Jarret was there in round 2 it should be a given.
        Bowe would be better.
        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
          Bowe would be better.
          I like bowe but I really like the Robert Meachem either way they are instant starters.

Mayock thinks that Jarret will fall into the 2nd round.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

I like bowe & meachem either one will do it for me but i dont really like either of them unless we are picking 15 or lower

Comment

Pick 15 is the Steelers and supposly they might want to trade down to get Levi Brown but thats a big jump from 15 to 7 that means give up a lot of picks. I wouldnt mind taking Meachem at 14 with a trade with Carolina if LaRon Landry is sitting there or if they are really high on Patrick Willis.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

its not like the guys we are picking up are bad players
                Bobby wade was one of chicagos better wide outs when he was healthy
                the te from the giants was a better blocker then shockey and very under rated

doss was conisdered a very good safty at indy under sized but perfect for the cover 2. but it just seems like there were better players available does it matter at all with out making a move for more depth at qb?

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information