No announcement yet.

Jackson... give up on him?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So let me get this straight...he's good enough to be the QB of this team....as long as we have zero expectations for him ??? Do I have that about right ?

and I'm not sold on the "very limited help" we do , if I recall correctly, still have Bobby Wade

Comment

• Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
      So let me get this straight...he's good enough to be the QB of this team....as long as we have zero expectations for him ??? Do I have that about right ?

and I'm not sold on the "very limited help" we do , if I recall correctly, still have Bobby Wade
      Dear God I hope you're joking.....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• lol, yes. Sarcasm is hard to pull off on here.

Comment

• Well again you show your ignorance SP most every one of those guys who fell that you mentioned fell for good reason.
          Tom Brady Mediocure college career backed by shoddy combine
          Ray Lewis Needs to be in a certain system to be successful was undersized coming in at a mere 220 lbs as a rookie, Played on a team that was loaded with great players
          Ed Reed was a cornerbacl/safty in college showed average speed for a corner and lacked great tackling ability for a safty, again played ona team that limited his college production,
          Randy Moss was kicked off Florida State which lets face it they do tend to be very tollerant around tallahassee so any player getting the boot is going to get a red flag. Ran the same route most of the time, Played against inferior competition Marshall wasnt a division one team nor were any running to line up against them.
          Heres another analysis
          Brady Quinn all though he has great college stats very seldom plays his best game against top comp. Thorws the football like a baseball transfering all his weight to his front foot making his very sustiple to injury, In top physical shape yet still lacks arm strength for the deep ball, has marginal mobility, A premadonna reminds most people of second coming of Rick Meir. Better suited for last first round pick, As you pointed out yourself BETTER SUITED TO BACK UP THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!

Comment

Jackson will never ever ever be "my boy" and I promise you ...passing on Quinn will turn out to be the "icing" on this sh!t cake Childress has been making for years. I like Peterson and wish him the best...but he's more likely to dislocate his arm sneezing as he is to sustain the rigors of a 16 game season.

"don't want brady" ??? Do you think there's a reason these top 10 teams CONTINUE to draft top 10 year in and year out ??? hahahaha.

The last laugh will be on these top teams when Quinn leads some team to the title.
            Everything I've seen and read about Jackson is that he is working hard to become a leader and to understand this team and its playbook.

Its also kinda funny how you already dismiss Childress after one season. Kinda like how you already dismiss Jackson. You dismiss Peterson without him even taking a snap. I'm sure after Rice drops a pass, you'll want him gone, too. It takes more than one year for some players to perform well. I'm gonna keep faith in Jackson until he proves he can't get it done. You can keep your Brady Quinn lovefest to yourself, I want no part of it. I'm loyal to this team through thick and thin, and I'm gonna support the Vikings until the day I die.

I hope Jackson and Peterson prove you wrong!

Comment

• I'm gonna keep faith in Jackson until he proves he can't get it done.
              Typical Vikings blind optimism. First off he's already PROVEN that he can't get it done. What he needs to do is PROVE that he can play QB in this league. I'm highly pesimistic of that every happening. And believe it or not I am entitled to my opinion.

Secondly you're holding out hope in part because the alternatives are a failed baseball pitcher , a perenial pine warmer in NY and door #3...a 6th round 2nd round pet project of Childress. Keep "holding out hope".

Comment

Typical Vikings blind optimism. First off he's already PROVEN that he can't get it done. What he needs to do is PROVE that he can play QB in this league. I'm highly pesimistic of that every happening. And believe it or not I am entitled to my opinion.

Secondly you're holding out hope in part because the alternatives are a failed baseball pitcher , a perenial pine warmer in NY and door #3...a 6th round 2nd round pet project of Childress. Keep "holding out hope".
                Most people don't write off rookie QB's after 2.5 games, blind homerism or not.
                There are fans out there who could find out that Brett Favre could run over 14 puppies and they still wouldn't care. They would think he was still the greatest thing since sliced bread.
                -Mark Chmura

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information