Best Possible Outcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Severe Punishment
    Keep your Troy Williamson and Billy McMullen,...that worked wonders last year.
    no no severe havent your heard, apparently Johnnie Lee Higgins is the answer to all of our problems... lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
      no no severe havent your heard, apparently Johnnie Lee Higgins is the answer to all of our problems... lol!
      Better yet, I heard Mike Hass can be had for cheap.
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Wow just when I thought Speilman was a bad gm you fruit loops show me it could be worse. Lets drat a guy who cant catch and pay him #7 money which usually comes with a fairly large signing bonus all becuase hes fast and blocks good for a reciever. I will reinterate THERE IS ONE first round receiver his name is Calvin Johnson the rest have question marks period

Comment

no one said we wanted meachem or Dwayne Bowe with the #7 pick stop twisting it around... if we were to trade down to take a round 1 reciever Meachem Or Bowe would be our preffered choices

Comment

Originally posted by Kid_Ego View Post
            Wow just when I thought Speilman was a bad gm you fruit loops show me it could be worse. Lets drat a guy who cant catch and pay him #7 money which usually comes with a fairly large signing bonus all becuase hes fast and blocks good for a reciever. I will reinterate THERE IS ONE first round receiver his name is Calvin Johnson the rest have question marks period
            All prospects have question marks you ****** and just because they have those questions don't mean that they are unworthy of a first round grade. I think it's fairly obvious that no one around here enjoys your presence, so wise up and leave.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
              He tops my list of WR's I absolutely don't want here....which means he'll be our 5th round selection I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmylishis View Post
                In my opinion this is the best possible outcome:
                Trade our first round pick for New England's two first round picks
                24- Robert Meachem/ Dwayne Bowe
                28- Justin Blalock/ Ben Grubbs
                41- Sidney Rice/Steve Smith
                72- Brian Robison
                106- Lorenzo Booker
                146- Yamon Figures
                182- CJ Gaddis
                217- Victor DeGrate
                what do you think?
                great outcome best team mock ive seen for any team

sig by guesswhosback

Adrian Peterson>>>>Reggie Bush