No announcement yet.

I'm guessing we trade down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you narcissistic almighty attitude is an old and tired routine severe, you should really stop it.

I actually think your reasons are exactly WHY the Pats might move up. They usually aren't overly aggressive in FA, yet this year they were. Their team is pretty much set up, they have the picks to move up and get an elite safety like Landry (who is heads and tails above the others 3 top safeties) and safety is far and away their biggest question mark. ILB is the next issue where they could draft someone like David Harris or Justin Durant in the 2nd round.

I'm not going to say its going to happen at all, but to sit there and act like it absolutely isn't going to happen and anyone who thinks there's a chance it could happen is a "kid" is absolutely ignorant and naive and ********.

get off your pedestal severe, you don't know everything like you'd like to believe

Comment

How about this if the Patriots trade either OR both of their 1st rounders to move up , I'll leave this site and never return.

However , if I'm right (which history says I will be) and the Pats DON'T trade up ....on either or both picks and they either stay where they're at or move DOWN...then YOU leave this site.
      Not just for a day, not to make another bad screen name. but forever.

let's call it an "IP gets banned the loser leaves forever" bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
        How about this if the Patriots trade either OR both of their 1st rounders to move up , I'll leave this site and never return.

However , if I'm right (which history says I will be) and the Pats DON'T trade up ....on either or both picks and they either stay where they're at or move DOWN...then YOU leave this site.
        Not just for a day, not to make another bad screen name. but forever.

let's call it an "IP gets banned the loser leaves forever" bet.
        are you that ********? (thats a serious question by the way...) IF you could actually read at a 6th grade level you might have noticed the fact that i said i dont think the pats will trade, but to say its 100% out of the question is ridiculously naive.

add to the fact that you always act as if your opinion means more than everyone elses, your bit is just plane tiresome

Comment

It's 100% out of the question that the Pats move up.
          Either accept the bet or s.t.f.u.

and plane ???? plane tiresome ?? are you planning a trip ?

Comment

Well Severe I kinda of look at it like this the patriots could trade both first rounders and still end up back in the first round by trading their disgrunteled cb, Who is a proven comidity and young. Killing two birds with one stone. Bellicheck is old school he wants Bellicheck guys which is one reason I believe hes one of the best say Okoye is there he gets a 19 year old stud under a 5-7 year contract who has plenty of time to mature. Personally I dont think its that much of a reach. Because three of the top four guys that will get drafted are all on potential and not necessairly production.

Jemarcus Russell
            Aidrian Peterson
            Brady QUinn

Leaving much more productive players falling

Joe thomas
            Calvin JOhnson
            Laron Laundry
            to say they wont trade up for either laundry or Okoye and maybe even Peterson is a bit crazy.

Comment

What exactly would be the point ? They've already shelled out huge money this offseason. (note when the shell out huge money it was for proven players) why exactly would they lose a 2nd first round pick to move up in a draft where they're not going to take a guy they think can "take them to that next level" ???? , they're not.

They'll take 2 guys who'll provide depth and eventually start.
              this draft has 4 or 5 guys who we'll call "potential gamebreakers" then there's a plethera of moderate talent.

The Patriots have never worried about taking "elite" talent, they take good talent and MAKE them great.

That's what great coaching does.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyisme
                ILB is the next issue where they could draft someone like David Harris or Justin Durant in the 2nd round.
                The Patriots dont have a 2nd rounder, they traded it to the dolphins for wes welker

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information