No announcement yet.

Minnesota Vikings Draft Day Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I still waiting for some monumental screw up that only the vikings would do? And Im still kinda wondering why we didnt trade up to get Quinn. You add both Quinn and Peterson and we have the makings of what may have been a draft for the ages.
    History has taught you to think like that. This offseason has only further proven the thought that you check your brain at the door to manage Minny. Plus, in 3 years time, taking AP over BQ may be that mistake. Would love the idea of us moving up for Quinn, but it's too late now.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

No **** on the tits part and I thought it was aj hawks sister or some ****.

I think you are thinking of AJ Hawk being married to Brady Quinn's sister. And that chick that was with Quinn had a busted face too.
      Why can't Chris Doleman be immortal? That's all I want.

Comment

The Vikings had the best 1st Day ever!
        Adrian Peterson-ENORMOUS stud! He's gonna be amazing
        Sidney Rice- I really like, I think he could be very good
        McCauley- I also really like, could be great.

And don't complain about anything because look at some other teams and what they did..Like the Eagles takin Kevin Kolb at 36

Comment

we just traded with tampa bay to go to pick 102 to take Brian Robinson DE/Texas. I thought we were going to take Josh Beekman but after Day one i have trust in the Front Office.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Just going off of the positions we took in order.

RB / WR / CB / DE

I'm going to be a skeptic that we needed a RB in the first.
            Pittman IMO has similar value as does Peterson over the short term.
            (Someone who can share carries) I like Peterson, just need to see him
            hold up after taking some hits.

Comment

Yeah they were saying how Peterson needs to hit the defensive on the side instead of right on and getting hit but he is a punisher and Ive very happy with him and with Rice that was a great pick up, Speed and Hands. BTW Rameriz just went to the Lions.

Comment

I saw that...we're up next

I'm hoping we grab Aundre Allison , Brandon Frye or Josh Beekman.

Comment

We traded it away hmm for what.

Comment

Not a fan of giving up a 6th to move up a few spots to take a marginal talent. He is pretty much exactly the same as Udeze is and everyone wants him gone. OL and LB are still screaming out that they need fixing.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Wonderful a trade.

Ya know if we were going to trade twice in the 4th round...why exactly wouldn't we strike a deal with the Seahawks for Darrell Jackson ???
                      This team is full of young unproven WR's....I thought for sure if D-Jax
                      was to be traded that he'd come here.
                      Are they STILL pissed off at Hutch sooooo much that they wouldn't take our pick for him ?

hahahha

Comment

Do u know what we got?

Comment

Traded for a 6th, 7th and future 3rd. Good trade if they honestly dont think we can help our OL, which clearly we can seeing as how we are basically just picking two bums out of the crowd each week to man the right side... but still a good trade.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Not Bad i guess. I guess we have ammo now that we can jump back into the 5th round and take a WR or OL.

Comment

Im starting to like day 2. We just took Aundrae Allison. He is a WR I really like for this round I think its great value.

Comment

Nice 5th round Pick. Allison and Rice will be very helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information